• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics paper 4 (0580)

Reaction score
im doing the paper on monday :) who else has it then? anyone have p1 physics on the same day? also if anyone has any tips or tricks on solving p4 math, or any useful notes and links, post them! :p good luck!

Reaction score
im having mine on monday too! there is no trick in solving math. You should practice as much as possible before the exam :p
and nshalla itl be good. As for physics if you solve past papers youll notice a trend... sometimes they repeat questions... like MJ2009 is sort of the
same as MJ2003 i think... so hope you do well (y):barefoot:

Reaction score
im having mine on monday too! there is no trick in solving math. You should practice as much as possible before the exam :p
and nshalla itl be good. As for physics if you solve past papers youll notice a trend... sometimes they repeat questions... like MJ2009 is sort of the
same as MJ2003 i think... so hope you do well (y):barefoot:
thanks! u too

Reaction score
I'm writing my Math P4, English Literature P4 and Physics P1, all on the same day :|
Good luck on your preparations!

Reaction score
I got p1 physics and math p4 on same day !! for mathematics the p2 was relatively simple ,so p4 is going to be standard with all kinds of transformation and sequences

Reaction score
im doing the paper on monday :) who else has it then? anyone have p1 physics on the same day? also if anyone has any tips or tricks on solving p4 math, or any useful notes and links, post them! :p good luck!

Im also giving these 2 papers. Just a bit worried about maths P4, since physics is only MCQ. Just practice alot is all I can say for maths x)