• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
thats ur own view bt i jst shared my experience and its so factual that nust medical is biased. there r army ppl in my family who witness the whole thing abt AMC.. n getting 1000 in mcat isnt a child's play moreover v cant deny the fact that its all frm fsc syllabus n A level students jst screw up in it..

Reaction score
thats ur own view bt i jst shared my experience and its so factual that nust medical is biased. there r army ppl in my family who witness the whole thing abt AMC.. n getting 1000 in mcat isnt a child's play moreover v cant deny the fact that its all frm fsc syllabus n A level students jst screw up in it..
two of my friends got in govt medical college, one in ke and other AI both were a-level students and both of em got 1000+..... so my point is if ur going to apply to medical colleges and ur an Alevel student u need to target 1000+ marks otherwise u cant expect to get in and if u practice through an academy u will certainly score well

Reaction score
And if u think applying for medical colleges in pakistan is patheic and u can get admission abroad then ur wrong..... geting into medical colleges abroad is very painstaking cause of the quota that their government has applied for international student in this field..... for other course like eng or business there is no quota and u can get in easily

Last edited:
Reaction score
its all so gud in writing.. n ur frnds wud b briliant if they got abv 1000.. m nt cncrnd with othr govt policies i jst knw our govt medical unis have a partial setup as its all in favour of fsc studnts.. after our cie v hardly get 3 mnths to prepare 2 years syllabs of fsc for etst n the most dificult part is their way of learning is way dfrnt thn ours i dnt knw hw can u ppl jst tell us to get 1000 abv under this freaking faulty system.. go ahead n try pak medical it ll jst screw u completely i can bet on this.. it ws my life's worst experience i had with mcat.

Reaction score
its all so gud in writing.. n ur frnds wud b briliant if they got abv 1000.. m nt cncrnd with othr govt policies i jst knw our govt medical unis have a partial setup as its all in favour of fsc studnts.. after our cie v hardly get 3 mnths to prepare 2 years syllabs of fsc for etst n the most dificult part is their way of learning is way dfrnt thn ours i dnt knw hw can u ppl jst tell us to get 1000 abv under this freaking faulty system.. go ahead n try pak medical it ll jst screw u completely i can bet on this.. it ws my life's worst experience i had with mcat.
yeah i know i face the same situation with NUST and GIKI though we dont have a high cutoff like in the 86% they have a stupid idea of giving us only ! freakin month to cover the sylllabus which we have no clue of.Its totally FSC based and whats worse its made in such a way that you DONT HAVE TO THINK. I mean if u dont know the formuale or dont do the ratta ur dead meat :/. I have not had 2 - 3 days of proper rest after cie. And the other inter system people cannt answer a single question i ask them after changing the wordings i mean even a O level student could answer some of theri queries. The 52 formulae of Physics i didnt learn much i usually derived(sucesfully in the CIE exams) now for the ECAT i have to freakin WROTE LEARN THEM :'( i am tired sick of it want to burn the institution.

Reaction score
BOL for ur exams :)

Reaction score
BOL for ur exams :)
thnx :) n yes v drive the formulas while for mcat v hv to learn all those dsnt matter u knw the origin or nt u jst need to rattalise it.. idk which freak made ths etst syllabs.. n wts our fault if v r nt fsc studnts? i dnt say it shud b frm A level bt they ought to make it general for both fsc n A level candidates so that it wud b feasible for evryone.. or there shud b separate tst for A level studnts..

Reaction score
thnx :) n yes v drive the formulas while for mcat v hv to learn all those dsnt matter u knw the origin or nt u jst need to rattalise it.. idk which freak made ths etst syllabs.. n wts our fault if v r nt fsc studnts? i dnt say it shud b frm A level bt they ought to make it general for both fsc n A level candidates so that it wud b feasible for evryone.. or there shud b separate tst for A level studnts..
not a seperate test cause that would be hectic and too much mismanagement but a neutral syllabus which doesnot totally favour Fsc leaving us hanging :/

Reaction score
when are your test dates? any one applying to nust engineering and got the test date before 29 pls post on my profile or p.m me i want to know the pattern of answers 2 weeks mae whole syllabus :/