• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
I am also waiting (on a serious note now)
I got first call on 10th April for missing documents, followed by another call on 17th April, in which he interrogated in detail about all the financial details. Then called for an Interview on 24th at LUMS

But no response after that. :/
You got how many calls? And when?
i got just one call , in late april or early may i guess , regarding sm missing docs.. no response after that... your admission seemed to be more likely due to frequent contacts lums made with u.. best of luck

Reaction score
i got just one call , in late april or early may i guess , regarding sm missing docs.. no response after that... your admission seemed to be more likely due to frequent contacts lums made with u.. best of luck
your grades? O-A Levels?
Jis ko aik bhe call aya, it means Admission dept approves it and the case is transferred to FA dept...so a huge chance for your too

Reaction score
in that case if i ve got call regarding FA docs that means my admsn is final whether i got FA or not? 7As 1A* in o level and 3Bs in A level.. what abt u?
Mine: 1A*, 6Az, 2Bz in O-levels
1A*, 3Az in A-Levels ( I am a gap year student )

According to previous year it was the case that whoever got any call from LUMS FA dept.. He/She in the end got accepted..Don't know about this year but LUMS is damn lethargic in their admission procedure which is freaking me out :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine: 1A*, 7Az, 2Bz in O-levels
1A*, 3Az in A-Levels ( I am a gap year student )

According to previous year it was the case that whoever got any call from LUMS FA dept.. He/She in the end got accepted..Don't know about this year but LUMS is damn lethargic in their admission procedure which is freaking me out :/
m also a gap year student ..you have a good academic record MA m worried due to my A level grades.. but i ve heard that some ppl were interviewd last year n got rejected? is it a rumour?

Reaction score
m also a gap year student ..you have a good academic record MA m worried due to my A level grades.. but i ve heard that some ppl were interviewd last year n got rejected? is it a rumour?
it is a rumour...i never heard that... 8 students from my city were interviewed and all got selected...some were selected earlier and some got later but in the end all made it to lums class of 2017

your O-Levels is good, i mean 8Az rarely gets rejected...And A-Levels is also not bad...I mean 3Bz are okiew...there are people in lums who hardly meet their A-Levels condition

Reaction score
it is a rumour...i never heard that... 8 students from my city were interviewed and all got selected...some were selected earlier and some got later but in the end all made it to lums class of 2017

your O-Levels is good, i mean 8Az rarely gets rejected...And A-Levels is also not bad...I mean 3Bz are okiew...there are people in lums who hardly meet their A-Levels condition
oh k that was a relief :p

Reaction score
last year a student received many calls and his house was verified......at the end he received a rejection letter....no one knows exact adm criteria
i think its obvious that they want u to join lums if they r investigating u.. after house verification rejection is unlikely.. they came to our house last year n my sis got admission Alhamdulillah

Reaction score
Till what I've seen, according to me, for getting accepted you need to get at least one call from Lums and if they are asking for documents or better if they are verifying your details then surely they are interested in you and considering u for F.A. Interview is not a good sign for F.A students according to me as for what I've seen they are not sure of your financial position and in doubt regarding your need and that's y they take your interview and nothing else.Asking for verification is more than enough that they've started gauging your financial position and you have high chances of getting accepted although for F.A you may have to wait.I received a call for missing documents then verification on phone took place and then interview on 24 or 25 April and then

Reaction score
Till what I've seen, according to me, for getting accepted you need to get at least one call from Lums and if they are asking for documents or better if they are verifying your details then surely they are interested in you and considering u for F.A. Interview is not a good sign for F.A students according to me as for what I've seen they are not sure of your financial position and in doubt regarding your need and that's y they take your interview and nothing else.Asking for verification is more than enough that they've started gauging your financial position and you have high chances of getting accepted although for F.A you may have to wait.I received a call for missing documents then verification on phone took place and then interview on 24 or 25 April and then
and then? You selected na?