• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Not to burst you bubble guys, but most admissions offers are done with (Self-Finance). Its almost June now, and you cant hope for a sizeable new batch of admissions. The only ones left I guess would be for the ones who are on the waiting list, in place of someone does not accept their offer from the previous batch; and I can assure you, there aren't a lot. So instead of hoping for a miracle, lets focus on other universities.

Reaction score
Not to burst you bubble guys, but most admissions offers are done with (Self-Finance). Its almost June now, and you cant hope for a sizeable new batch of admissions. The only ones left I guess would be for the ones who are on the waiting list, in place of someone does not accept their offer from the previous batch; and I can assure you, there aren't a lot. So instead of hoping for a miracle, lets focus on other universities.
what abt financial aid students

Reaction score
So can we discuss priorities for business size as chances of admission are over

Reaction score
I don't work at Lums :p But there are definitely more F.A decisions in the days to come.
Like you said, I'm also starting to think all the decisions are almost done with. But still, compared to last year, these decisions are nothing. I mean, only a handful of students got their letters. Now, I don't know for sure but I know no one anywhere near me got theirs. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

PS. I'm also a self- student.

Reaction score
Like you said, I'm also starting to think all the decisions are almost done with. But still, compared to last year, these decisions are nothing. I mean, only a handful of students got their letters. Now, I don't know for sure but I know no one anywhere near me got theirs. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Most of my friends with 8 As still haven't got decisions as yet...it's insane ..I guess the merit has increased considerably

Reaction score

There have been quite a few. But I've rarely seen anyone with less than 8AS get in. Last time all of my friends including me, who had 6As and above were all accepted. The merit is very high this year. Jus' saying, obsessing over Lums won't do any good. Preparing for entry tests will. Baaki InshAllah if we have the luck, there may be a miracle awaiting.

Reaction score
There have been quite a few. But I've rarely seen anyone with less than 8AS get in. Last time all of my friends including me, who had 6As and above were all accepted. The merit is very high this year. Jus' saying, obsessing over Lums won't do any good. Preparing for entry tests will. Baaki InshAllah if we have the luck, there may be a miracle awaiting.
Why dint you go if you were accepted??? What's your next option?