• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Bcz FA applicants must receive calls b4 admission.
Secondly 2nd batch me bht kam students select krte hn as compared to 1st.:cry:
i dont think its true..To judge urslf on basis of mere calls is insanity.. it has nothing to do with e-test results

Reaction score
To those who have received rejection so far, I don't really believe them for two reasons:
1. Lums doesn't send rejections to applicants until the end of June (according to the last three years at least).
2. People here who have claimed to be rejected also have outstanding o level results (at least they say so) so it really sounds unlikely that Lums will reject them. Unless their entry test absolutely sucked.

So here's a note to everyone: if you're God forbid rejected please share a solid evidence of it. Because its wrong to share information you're not totally sure of.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To those who have received rejection so far, I don't really believe them for two reasons:
1. Lums doesn't send rejections to applicants until the end of June (according to the last three years at least).
2. People here who have claimed to be rejected also have outstanding o level results (at least they say so) so it really sounds unlikely that Lums will reject them. Unless their entry test absolutely sucked.

So here's a note to everyone: if you're God forbid rejected please share a solid evidence of it. Because its wrong to share information you're not totally sure of.
Bro I can guarantee u they both were lying, I have talked to them and they admitted that it was just 4 fun

Reaction score

Jo jhut bolay ga us k sath Wasa hi hoga

Reaction score

bro such messages scares the shit out of me..if a person with 10 A's get rejected

Reaction score

Agree with you 100% mate. I noticed this when people started to say they had received rejections about a week ago. Didn't say anything because I wasn't perfectly sure, and didn't want to stir any controversy here.