• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Well LUMS have contacted you for certain docs? or nothing from LUMS yet?
They asked for my November result two weeks after the Lcat. I've provided them with everything. Self Finance students don't usually have that issue of providing documents.

Reaction score
HI! I am a self finance student and i received an email from LUMS Office of Admission inorder to ask that which name i should prefer , one on the olevel mark sheet and another on the application form which is actually the full form Mohammad. And they asked me to send an official document to confirm it. So what do u guyz think tht why the contacted me to ask that whether they should use M. Shayan Saleem or Mohammad Shayan Saleem.

Reaction score
HI! I am a self finance student and i received an email from LUMS Office of Admission inorder to ask that which name i should prefer , one on the olevel mark sheet and another on the application form which is actually the full form Mohammad. And they asked me to send an official document to confirm it. So what do u guyz think tht why the contacted me to ask that whether they should use M. Shayan Saleem or Mohammad Shayan Saleem

Reaction score
Lums would most probably roll out decisions tonight or next friday.Its always friday nights.Happened both times once in april and one earlier this month.

Reaction score
Decisions for self finance or for FA students? Well is there any possibility that they dispatch the results around 10 pm or after that???/

Reaction score
Lums would most probably roll out decisions tonight or next friday.Its always friday nights.Happened both times once in april and one earlier this month.
Decisions for self finance or for FA students? Well is there any possibility that they dispatch the results around 10 pm or after that???