• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
I got my acceptance too today ALHAMDULILAH, I am an international student
SAT 1 score 1860
SAT2 score 2150
O levels 8A*s and 2As
AS level: 4 As
so guys dont really worry my SAT 1 score wasnt really upto the mark but there are other things they notice too like your extra curricular activities :)

Reaction score
Do the acceptances come in throughout the day or just during the morning/afternoon?
I'm a gap year applicant with 3A*s 4A's and 1 B in my O Levels and 2 B's, C, D, E in my A Levels and I still haven't received word. Hadn't applied for financial aid.

Reaction score
Do the acceptances come in throughout the day or just during the morning/afternoon?
I'm a gap year applicant with 3A*s 4A's and 1 B in my O Levels and 2 B's, C, D, E in my A Levels and I still haven't received word. Hadn't applied for financial aid.
R u an international applicant?

Reaction score
To the international applicants who got in: Congratulations!! Did you guys receive a letter in the mail? Or through email? Or was your portal just updated?

Reaction score
8 As 2A* in o level and 3As 1 B in AS level. Quite enough of extracurricurals and sent sum stuff frm my art portfolio. In. My lcat few sections, most of them went really good but in 2 sections i did not attempt much. In one of the section i just attempted 5 out of 17. My teacher told me dat dere is an experimental section in lcat. The section in which i did only 5, i found that section hard comparatively to other sections. What you guys think are my chances?

Reaction score
We are the same Hahahaha gavent gotten a word from lums yet
8 As 2A* in o level and 3As 1 B in AS level. Quite enough of extracurricurals and sent sum stuff frm my art portfolio. In. My lcat few sections, most of them went really good but in 2 sections i did not attempt much. In one of the section i just attempted 5 out of 17. My teacher told me dat dere is an experimental section in lcat. The section in which i did only 5, i found that section hard comparatively to other sections. What you guys think are my chances?

Reaction score
u will never know which section is experimental because they mix it up everytime and is usually not the last one otherwise people will simply leave that section, same goes for sat
correct me if im wrong

Reaction score
This admission process is the worlds worst admission process...they should either reject us or accept us....keeping us waiting by months isnt helping us at all.....
I got 85% in matric and 84% in 1st year with a decent or a bit below average lcat...they called me a few days ago regarding some missing documnts...should i be expecting something...

Reaction score
On of my friend told me that he had around 15 posts on his news feed about getting in lums.and that was the first day of decision for self finance.i think more den half seats are already filled.

Reaction score
Seeing that so many people, with decent grades are still waiting for their admissions, gives me hope. I do pray that the next self finance list is out by this week or the next. I wonder how many admissions they handed out in the first round..
Well LUMS have contacted you for certain docs? or nothing from LUMS yet?