• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
saadgujjar Bro you need to stop asking all the questions from everyone. I know you're excited, but this is annoying. Anyone who gets in would for sure have good Matric Marks/ Olevel grades because those are taken into account most. And even if your LCAT went shit, it doesn't matter; If you get the call, its means you're being considered. Last year everyone had a shit LCAT/SSE test, and they managed to give about 1050 admissions. So chill out. Inquiring like this will only make you more tensed. I hope you get in, even without the call InshAllah.

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea if they're giving F.A offers, Self Finance offers on the same day? I don't think I've ever heard of an admission list coming as late as after 10th May. They're pretty lazy this year...

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea if they're giving F.A offers, Self Finance offers on the same day? I don't think I've ever heard of an admission list coming as late as after 10th May. They're pretty lazy this year...
I'm guessing they had a higher number of applicants this year and it's taking longer to process all of their applications. A friend of mine didn't apply for F.A, he received his acceptance somewhere around the 12th of April. I'm still waiting for mine.