• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
All those who applied for financial aid must stay vigilant as they might get a call from LUMS by next week. They'll ask for the address, the timing when their representative would visit and all tthese formalities. If you get any such call then you can be assured of your admission, although not of financial aid.

So anybody who gets some call or email from LUMS; do update us all here!
Hey my father got a call from lums today regarding financial aid asking odd questions about his pay,any plot or house he owned,car etc....they said that they would send an email to me for the documnts i need to submit...so what should i take of it???AM I IN??

Reaction score
Yes there are high chances that you are in :)
What were ur olevel grades?
Hey my father got a call from lums today regarding financial aid asking odd questions about his pay,any plot or house he owned,car etc....they said that they would send an email to me for the documnts i need to submit...so what should i take of it???AM I IN??

Reaction score
Hey guys, as i mentioned earlier i got call from LUMS regarding missing documents on 11th of april and then another call regarding bank statements and property on like 24th of april (not sure), but nothing after that not even a word from LUMS, no interview call and no house verification. Oh God i'm so messed up :/
Any idea what they're upto or what they want to get by teasing us and silently torturing us.
:mad:

Reaction score
Hey guys, as i mentioned earlier i got call from LUMS regarding missing documents on 11th of april and then another call regarding bank statements and property on like 24th of april (not sure), but nothing after that not even a word from LUMS, no interview call and no house verification. Oh God i'm so messed up :/
Any idea what they're upto or what they want to get by teasing us and silently torturing us.
what were your grades

Reaction score
atleast you got a call...just relax....i did not get any call till now