• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
472476..Lol...no..
It's clearly stated on their website that, applying for financial aid does not have any adverse effect on your admission.!.
As far as LCAT is concerned.!.. I have said it previously too, that your entry test isn't the only thing which counts...
Your olevel grades, As grades, teacher evaluations, internships, achievements etc. Etc. also count for equally.!

Also, as you may have experienced that there is an extremely short time to each section in the LCAT paper..!.. So, in such a short time.. One is bound to make mistakes.. And many people do random guessing too.!. Which harms them the most.!.

Reaction score
472476As far as LCAT is concerned.!.. I have said it previously too, that your entry test isn't the only thing which counts...
Your olevel grades, As grades, teacher evaluations, internships, achievements etc. Etc. also count for equally.!
I'm doing fsc actually, my marks are good, i think :|
No internships/achievements ._. o_O

Reaction score
guys i sent my SAT score to LUMS in november as it was sent automatically when my SAT score of october came.Also with my supporting documents i sent them the copy of my sat scores.is there a possiblility that they wont consider my scores becuz i sent them too early>>?

Reaction score
guys i sent my SAT score to LUMS in november as it was sent automatically when my SAT score of october came.Also with my supporting documents i sent them the copy of my sat scores.is there a possiblility that they wont consider my scores becuz i sent them too early>>?

Did you get any mail regarding it?
I think the best choice is to call and ask them :)

Reaction score
My test was average, basic math, maybe 3 wrong, chem at most 2 wrong, phy left 3 and maybe 3/4 wrong, math 3/4 wrong.....essay was OK, eng was easy. i thought llums sse would be like SAT 2 , but that was just a myth, although i got 2400 on sat 2, this sse was much harder then sat2s............hoping to get in with some Aid.

Reaction score
My test was average, basic math, maybe 3 wrong, chem at most 2 wrong, phy left 3 and maybe 3/4 wrong, math 3/4 wrong.....essay was OK, eng was easy. i thought llums sse would be like SAT 2 , but that was just a myth, although i got 2400 on sat 2, this sse was much harder then sat2s............hoping to get in with some Aid.
lets hope for the best... competition is pretty stiff...

Reaction score
.no they just mailed me that they received my documents but have not checked them yet.

You should call them first thing in the morning. So that incase they havent recieved your SAT scores, you can send it to them before its too late

Reaction score
You should call them first thing in the morning. So that incase they havent recieved your SAT scores, you can send it to them before its too late
thankyou for replying to my posts on LUMS admission.According to collegeboard,they sent my scores to LUMS on 26th November and i sent my supporting documents mid of december to LUMS.Also i sent them a copy of my SAT scores with my documents and my application status says SUBMITTED.is it okay or still should i call them

Reaction score
thankyou for replying to my posts on LUMS admission.According to collegeboard,they sent my scores to LUMS on 26th November and i sent my supporting documents mid of december to LUMS.Also i sent them a copy of my SAT scores with my documents and my application status says SUBMITTED.is it okay or still should i call them

As you sent your scores with your documents too, so theres no need to worry.
If they didnt get your scores in november then they wouldve gotten them in december.

Reaction score
lums emailed me to send my revised marksheet latest by 20th feb. i read it right now. if i mail them tomorrow will it be okay? shit i want to cry

Reaction score
What are my chances in BS Managment Sciences? I have 3 A*s 1A 3 Bs 1 C in O levels and 2 As amd 1 B in AS. My LCAT went okay-ish. Math was weird, English went pretty well. So..?

Reaction score
i have applied for the indergraduate program, my sat score is 1710, and my high school average is above 95 % in all my high school years. what chances of getting accepted do i have