• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
I applied for management sciences and B.A LLB and Gave my Lcat.
It went just okayish and also my O'level a level result Is just fine. Nothing too good.
But I belong from a village in Baluchistan. My ID and local certificate state that :p
What r the chances that I get in? Does being from a backward area help?
Ooh and also how many of u have applied for BA LLB. I have heard not many ppl apply there :/

Reaction score
gus.i got distinction in AS level but it came in febuary.how can i tell that to LUMS?.if it came earlier i couldhave send it along with my otherdocuments.maybe it could help me get in.:(

Reaction score
gus.i got distinction in AS level but it came in febuary.how can i tell that to LUMS?.if it came earlier i couldhave send it along with my otherdocuments.maybe it could help me get in.:(
I really dunno :/ Try emailing and asking them. You really should have asked as soon as you got it.
Waisay, IA, you'll get in. If you got a distinction in AS then I'm sure that you had awesome grades in O and A levels :) A friend told me that they look at O level grades first, then the test scores, then the A level grades.

Reaction score
I really dunno :/ Try emailing and asking them. You really should have asked as soon as you got it.
Waisay, IA, you'll get in. If you got a distinction in AS then I'm sure that you had awesome grades in O and A levels :) A friend told me that they look at O level grades first, then the test scores, then the A level grades.
.well i got distinction in olevels english and i gave sat not admission test.that is y i am scared.i really hope i g et in.

Reaction score
.well i got distinction in olevels english and i gave sat not admission test.that is y i am scared.i really hope i g et in.
Don't say that the distinction students won't get in :O I had a regional distinction in O levels in Chemistry. I'm hoping that'll lean them in my favour ^_^'

Reaction score
Don't say that the distinction students won't get in :O I had a regional distinction in O levels in Chemistry. I'm hoping that'll lean them in my favour ^_^'
.hope we get in.I just sent them an emial of my certificate to them today.i should have done this a month before but i was so lazy.i hope its not to late.

Reaction score
.hope we get in.I just sent them an emial of my certificate to them today.i should have done this a month before but i was so lazy.i hope its not to late.
IA, they'll take it into account :) Even if they don't, I'm sure they'll accept you :)

Reaction score
Can anybody give link to website for online admissions. ? :) The page were we put in our mail ID and password ?

Reaction score
OMG OMG.my heart is beating 1000 miles per second.:(
I know what you mean :| I keep freaking out when I hear a motorcycle outside our house because I think it's the TCS or DHL guy :|

this sites not opening at my side.
Is it working at ur side?
Kind of. I don't think they'll post the decision on the website because everyone is saying that you get the letter first then they update it.

Reaction score
hey guys my online account status is still stuck at submitted...is that okay?? shouldn't it change to 'in process'?

Reaction score
Hey.I had 8A*'s in my O'levels with a distinction and 4A's in my AS level.My admission test went okay :/ Is there any chance of me getting in?

Reaction score
hey guys my online account status is still stuck at submitted...is that okay?? shouldn't it change to 'in process'?
I dunno :| Should it change?

Hey.I had 8A*'s in my O'levels with a distinction and 4A's in my AS level.My admission test went okay :/ Is there any chance of me getting in?
IA, you will :) if distinction walay students don't get in, then who does? :p