• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
guys I just received this email.What does that means..?
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for showing your interest in Lahore University of Management Sciences.

In connection to your application for the Undergraduate Programme, we would like to acknowledge that we have received your application package having supporting documents. However, further details regarding the content of this package cannot be verified while receiving. Applicants are required to ensure the submission of complete documents before the stipulated deadline.

Your application will be evaluated on the basis of information provided through online application and documents. Applications without complete information/documents will not be processed for admission.

Reaction score
pl
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for showing your interest in Lahore University of Management Sciences.

In connection to your application for the Undergraduate Programme, we would like to acknowledge that we have received your application package having supporting documents. However, further details regarding the content of this package cannot be verified while receiving. Applicants are required to ensure the submission of complete documents before the stipulated deadline.

Your application will be evaluated on the basis of information provided through online application and documents. Applications without complete information/documents will not be processed for admission.[/quote
please tell what does this mean?

Reaction score
u have not provided full information or documents so ur request to join the uni will not be forwarded so u r not being counted as a student applying for the uni untill u dnt provide the info's or doc's they need :D anushey

Reaction score
Dear Applicant,

Your application will be evaluated on the basis of information provided through online application and documents. Applications without complete information/documents will not be processed for admission.
It means that they received yure application and documents but they have not checked its contents and hence cant say anything about wether yure documents are complete or not. Dont worry I got the same mail.

Reaction score
It means that they received yure application and documents but they have not checked its contents and hence cant say anything about wether yure documents are complete or not. Dont worry I got the same mail.
oh thankgod..the mail scared me.

Reaction score
Guys, I gave SAT at Nov last year but since my scores were below my expectations i gave it again this Jan. However, I screwed up bad this time and I believe my scores would be even lower than my previous.
My question is, what is the deadline for submitting SAT scores? Can I wait for my new scores to come out and then choose whether to send my new score to LUMS or my previous one? Also, if I use the free score service ( which would mean I have to enter LUMS mailing address in the site before Feb 5 ), can I cancel it when my scores come out to be lower or would the scores be already sent to them automatically as soon as they are out?
Please reply ASAP

Reaction score
Guys, I gave SAT at Nov last year but since my scores were below my expectations i gave it again this Jan. However, I screwed up bad this time and I believe my scores would be even lower than my previous.
My question is, what is the deadline for submitting SAT scores? Can I wait for my new scores to come out and then choose whether to send my new score to LUMS or my previous one? Also, if I use the free score service ( which would mean I have to enter LUMS mailing address in the site before Feb 5 ), can I cancel it when my scores come out to be lower or would the scores be already sent to them automatically as soon as they are out?
Please reply ASAP
Somebody please reply to this. I need to make a decision before February 5!

Reaction score
Somebody please reply to this. I need to make a decision before February 5!
already the online admission has finished.the last date for taking SAT was 26th january.watever SAT link you send through ur online application will be accepted.also did you receive any email from them?

Reaction score
will we be given to write an essay in lums sse????Anybody who has given sse test last year plz reply.......:(