• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
How much do SAT scores matter? I have my SAT on 26th. How much should I score to get guaranteed admission

Reaction score
How much do SAT scores matter? I have my SAT on 26th. How much should I score to get guaranteed admission
you don't need the SAT score as a local student. the LCAT and SSE are mandatory for you!

Reaction score
is the applications printput mandatory as I didnt send mine in
It wasnt mentioned plus what would be the point of submitting the app online then ?

which applications.?
some things are required online some in hard copy while some are optional .... whether online or mailing

Reaction score
which applications.?
some things are required online some in hard copy while some are optional .... whether online or mailing
I mean the online application. My friend too printed his application and put it inside the package.
Anyways whats done is done :D

Reaction score
^^^Even I didnt print it out.......None of my friends did........so chill dude....those who did are just being over efficient......:p

Reaction score
Anybody yet recieved an acknowledgement email that their documents have been recieved.....??? Or lums doesnt send one....???

Reaction score
Yep. Received the mail that the package had been received. I was a bit scared as I had TCS'ed it.

Reaction score
Damn.......you guys have made me worried........i have recieved no acknowledgement email...........I sent it on the 12th.....:(

Reaction score
I received an email for my online application. Nothing as yet about my package. Don't worry. I'm sure they received it :)
yep same here. i know people who got an email both for online application and package. and i know people who didnt get for any. dunno what lums is upto :/