• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
It wont as long as your teacher doesn't notice that there is a second side and doesnt fill it out......Otherwise it wont affect your application........LUMS officials wont mind since you are paying them 4500 to read it....:p

Reaction score
What is the weightage given to LCAT as compared to O/A level results?
and more importantly, do Lums consider non-principle subjects too? In my AS, i got A in acc, B in maths and econ i'll give composite. but I have a C in business and D in world geography. so will these grades affect my admission for BS Econ?

Reaction score
What is the weightage given to LCAT as compared to O/A level results?
and more importantly, do Lums consider non-principle subjects too? In my AS, i got A in acc, B in maths and econ i'll give composite. but I have a C in business and D in world geography. so will these grades affect my admission for BS Econ?
They only take 3 best a levels.

A.w

Reaction score
Okay guys quick question, should I study for the LCAT maths section from SAT 1 maths only? or should I have a look at more difficult maths such as that from the GMAT? Please reply asap! :confused:

A.w

Reaction score
Also how much weightage do the LUMS admission office give towards the LCAT results? I mean how much do our actual O'Level's results count? and of course the A' Level results' too.

Reaction score
Also how much weightage do the LUMS admission office give towards the LCAT results? I mean how much do our actual O'Level's results count? and of course the A' Level results' too.
Well my counselor says that they don't have a certain percentage given to LCAT or other factors. It mostly depends upon the Admission office. and according to a student of lums, they give huge importance to LCAT. so you should try to ace it!

Reaction score
ZahraShehzad toxicdevil
Can you guys plz tell me when do we have to pay our fees just after we get an offer in April-May from Lums??? The reason i am asking this is because i want to apply to nust and giki too and their results dont come until august.......So do we pay our first fee installment at lums in May or in August when our results come and we meet their offer???

Reaction score
ZahraShehzad toxicdevil
Can you guys plz tell me when do we have to pay our fees just after we get an offer in April-May from Lums??? The reason i am asking this is because i want to apply to nust and giki too and their results dont come until august.......So do we pay our first fee installment at lums in May or in August when our results come and we meet their offer???
I guess you don't have to pay until your admission is confirmed and it is confirmed after you A-2 result is out

Reaction score
hey guys I send the application with the documents and on the website when i log it ,the application status is coming as "SuBMITTED".but its not coming in the process.so when will they start porcessing.is this the normal status that everyone gets..?

Reaction score
When you get the admission offer you also get the fee plan for the whole year.
You have to deposit a huge chunk of fee within a few days, 15 I think.

Reaction score
hey guys I send the application with the documents and on the website when i log it ,the application status is coming as "SuBMITTED".but its not coming in the process.so when will they start porcessing.is this the normal status that everyone gets..?
please tell me ASAP those who have been admitted to lUMS

Reaction score
i am applying to both SSE and SDSB...how will i write my personel statement.??..
like it should be general.?.or i should write two separate personal statements.?.one for SSE and the other for SDSB..?
KINDLY REPLY ASAP.

Reaction score
Reaction score
i am applying to both SSE and SDSB...how will i write my personel statement.??..
like it should be general.?.or i should write two separate personal statements.?.one for SSE and the other for SDSB..?
KINDLY REPLY ASAP.
The personal statement should be single. you can write that your applying to both schools in it.

Reaction score
We have a choice between submitting our personal statement, an essay or utilize the space to show our creativity right? Which one do you think is given more preference to? The relevant page in my account tells me to "let my creativity flow". In this case, is it better to send a general essay instead of a personal statement since a personal statement would obviously be more dull and would limit our creativity?

Reaction score
Hi guys can someone help share a link to get Barron's 25th or 26th edition pdf for SAT1 for free... or upload the actual pdf ebook here...

Reaction score
Guys these are the documents which Im going to send LUMS in the physical package. Please tell me if I am missing anything.
1)My O level and A level attested certificate's photocopy
2)4 passport sized photographs
3)My awards and honours certificate's photocopies
4)My application fees receipt's photocopy ( I deposited by cash through friends since I live overseas)
5)My applications printout
6)Reference letters

Please reply fast since I have to send my package. Also, since I live OVERSEAS, would there be any extra document I need to send?
Please let me know ASAP.