• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

linesss.....!!!

Reaction score
is it necessary to adjust the answer in the lines given??? i wrote beneath the lines even.. plz help urgently??

Reaction score
y do cambridge people give less lines....??? i really hate THAT :twisted:

Reaction score
iceman said:

they just want us to panic and get worried for every matter :p :p

Reaction score
lol i think we will be penalized for writing out of lines, my teacher said so this morning by sms lol :p even i wrote out of lines :( i hope im not doooooooooooooooooooooooooomed :p

Reaction score
adnanj said:
iceman said:

they just want us to panic and get worried for every matter :p :p

but they shouldn't penalise...if they know wats good for them :twisted:

Reaction score
arey what will u do man if they cut ur marks their is nothin u can do is there and when u reply talk something which u can actually do :p :p

Reaction score
i think they might go easy on us since its the first time :)

p.s:how do we make this tongue smiley?

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
arey what will u do man if they cut ur marks their is nothin u can do is there and when u reply talk something which u can actually do :p :p

take retest...lol :evil:

Reaction score
Ouch, I do not think they are gonna check anything wat u wrote on the extra lines. There is a reason why they give you lines, they just dont do it for fun.

Reaction score
so should we avoiding writing out of the lines in the upcoming papers????????????

Reaction score
perfect1 said:
Ouch, I do not think they are gonna check anything wat u wrote on the extra lines. There is a reason why they give you lines, they just dont do it for fun.

don;t say that plz :cry: ...

Reaction score
adnanj said:
so should we avoiding writing out of the lines in the upcoming papers????????????

i think that we can write a few words outside the lines....

Reaction score
We can write outside the lines...they only need answers wherever u write....if they wanted us to write within the lines they must have told us abt tht on the instructions page..... :p :p :p

Reaction score
Relax! When I had given socio so for its paper 2 we had to answer on the question paper. It was the first time and everyone exceeded their lines a lot. One of my friend even divided the lines into two and then wrote the answers and others even continued their answers on the blank pages but they all ended up with A*s. Nothing shall happen!

Reaction score
abc123 said:
Relax! When I had given socio so for its paper 2 we had to answer on the question paper. It was the first time and everyone exceeded their lines a lot. One of my friend even divided the lines into two and then wrote the answers and others even continued their answers on the blank pages but they all ended up with A*s. Nothing shall happen!
oh u relieved me...! :)

Reaction score
I think its perfectly ok! so right outside the line but be sure not to write in that "For Examiner's Use" margin! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p