• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
Allah is the sole creator of this universe. By him in whose hands my soul is, I thank usama 321 and saad mughal for getting this man out of XPC. I am not happy that he has left because i gave my papers and will never be studying islamiat again in o levels. I have nothing to do with him but the efforts of these two guys have really worked in saving the future students from torture. I hope so that people like them will be there forever to help people and as far as irfan was concerned i never took a class from him nor i had any experience of his teaching but he had nothing to do with humanity. You all should know that i praise sir muzammil because of his good and sober attitude in the class. Once a girl was standing for punishment in the class of not doing the assigned work and fell faint at that time sir muzammil immediately said to all the students standing to sit down. He couldnt really teach on that day as he was so worried. He ordered juice for her and apologised. This a human and i must say Nabeel Ahmed you must understand the situation of others i was a very good student of sir muzammil and with the silly remarks of irfan attique i was disheartened. However, I pray for him that wherever he lives, he lives happy.

Reaction score
But now that evil monster is gone, you can move on :p

Allah is the sole creator of this universe. By him in whose hands my soul is, I thank usama 321 and saad mughal for getting this man out of XPC. I am not happy that he has left because i gave my papers and will never be studying islamiat again in o levels. I have nothing to do with him but the efforts of these two guys have really worked in saving the future students from torture. I hope so that people like them will be there forever to help people and as far as irfan was concerned i never took a class from him nor i had any experience of his teaching but he had nothing to do with humanity. You all should know that i praise sir muzammil because of his good and sober attitude in the class. Once a girl was standing for punishment in the class of not doing the assigned work and fell faint at that time sir muzammil immediately said to all the students standing to sit down. He couldnt really teach on that day as he was so worried. He ordered juice for her and apologised. This a human and i must say Nabeel Ahmed you must understand the situation of others i was a very good student of sir muzammil and with the silly remarks of irfan attique i was disheartened. However, I pray for him that wherever he lives, he lives happy.

Reaction score

Now thts the spirit,Insha Allah Allah will grant all of us our desired results and for wht we strove for.........
Loved ur attitude esp ur last sentence (and also sorry if u found any of my replies hurtful)

Reaction score
Sir irfan can u please mark my question
Q- Why does Irfan Atique make so many accounts?
A- (I just remember two reasons can you give me the third and check if these two are correct)
1-He's got so much time and is extremely 'vela'
2-He attempts to destroy people lives but failes badly everytimes
:D

Wanna get muft shohrat along with doing point 2..this is point 3

Reaction score
Now thts the spirit,Insha Allah Allah will grant all of us our desired results and for wht we strove for.........
Loved ur attitude esp ur last sentence (and also sorry if u found any of my replies hurtful)

Nahi omar none of your comments was hurtful for me u are from my school but the fact lies that first we all should be humans than muslims then pakistanis and then students and professionals doosri baat he thought that he is everything but this is not possible Muzammil Mehmood has links with farsela shah and nighat bajwa and similar is in the case of dr.iftikhar. When they have told that individual will be accepted then there lies no other confusion

Reaction score
Nahi omar none of your comments was hurtful for me u are from my school but the fact lies that first we all should be humans than muslims then pakistanis and then students and professionals doosri baat he thought that he is everything but this is not possible Muzammil Mehmood has links with farsela shah and nighat bajwa and similar is in the case of dr.iftikhar. When they have told that individual will be accepted then there lies no other confusion

i dont think u get the point of individual conduct in community...ofcourse,u r right,it has to do with individual but tht individuals conduct shud be directed towards community ...like being generous modest e.t.c..this is individual conduct related to community but this conduct shud not be towards Allah as per the question,though ofcourse it certainly deals with an individual

Reaction score
Seriously?
After all we have been through, you still don't understand we had to write about COMMUNAL LIFE?
Wow, Just Wow.

Reaction score
really it is irfan's fourth account
man, he is in no way a CIE examiner
he really loved eminem, his "amazing" dodge viper, he really loved the movie i am legend, and will smith
man ain't those all the characteristics of a scholor, or shud i say "CIE examiner"

Reaction score
HHAHAHAHA,, this is epic, that means that his strictness and all his 900 words ans were all not necessary to write, even i knew that he wasnt cie examiner, no one has an attitude like him

Reaction score
HHAHAHAHA,, this is epic, that means that his strictness and all his 900 words ans were all not necessary to write, even i knew that he wasnt cie examiner, no one has an attitude like him

Attitude and Irfan?Are you freakin' kiddin?
He is not havin a dignity.Everyone insulted him but still he was the same and didn't change one bit.

Reaction score
I have been following all this thing since long. WOW. I enjoyed the way this Irfan thingy took its turns. You guys did a good job in booting out an imposter. GOOD BLESS YOU ALL :D