• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
I am just gonna state some facts here for everyone, so that they might read this and figure how much of a fraud you are. I am gonna post it in every other thread if need be, to get rid of trollers like you who stalk these forums.

1: You claim to be a CIE examiner, and your sentence structure and grammar is worse than a 10 year old child. How in the world do you think CIE would accept you as an examiner? Kindly elaborate this please
2: OK, you claim to have a lot of knowledge about Islam. Reading your ^above reply, i can see how much of a scholar you are. You call people "wood packer" and "idiot" and names just because they don't agree with you. If that is what Islam teaches you, then my friend you have a really lopsided view of what Islam is about. Tolerance it was, wasn't it?
3: You bully any and every student who disagrees with you. I won't give specific examples here, but all you guys need to do is to go back a few pages in this thread and you will see the proof.
4: You give students wrong information. Here i ask Nibz to please step in and do something about this matter. He misguides students by telling them that there is negative marking in islamiat papers. Furthermore, he also tells students that they will get 0 marks, or a level 1 mark, whenever the feeling dawns on him to dishearten some students. You guys can always skip back a few pages to see the proof. He tells students that he can "try convincing the CIE to postpone the papers".

My purpose of this post is not to target or bully this person. I am not against him providing good answers to students. Actually he provides great answers if you see the first few pages. Thing is when providing wrong information and bullying jumps in, when caps lock jumps in at every other argument, with names being thrown here and there across the threads, it becomes a whole different thing. I hope the the moderators will take some serious action.

Thanks
true thing agree with you .

Reaction score
this is an irfan sahib's copy
I HATE ALL OF U. I WILL CURSE ALL OF U. I WILL BACK BITE AGAINST ALL OF U
after 30 minutes, after losing in an argument to someone and swearing ridiculously
NOW PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT BACK BITE
ALLAH SAID,
"HE WHO BACK BITES IS LIKE THE ONE WHO EATS THE FLESH OF HIS DEAD BROTHER"
I DID NOT BACK BITE. ONLY ALLAH CAN JUDGE ME. I WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO NO ONE EXCEPT HIM. NOW PLEASE END THE MATTER

Reaction score
he is such a Tahir-ul-Qadri person
says something and after half an hour contradicts himself
wow, ain't that amazing, contradicting urself, i mean it is a very special quality
right

Reaction score
he is such a Tahir-ul-Qadri person
says something and after half an hour contradicts himself
wow, ain't that amazing, contradicting urself, i mean it is a very special quality
right

Aren't you coming up a little too late on this argument? :whistle:

Reaction score
no i dont mean to make fun infront of him
who care
just enjoy this memorable moment on XPC
i think we shud add it to the XPC memorable moments

Reaction score
Nabeel now see this mohammad omer see this and say ur irfan attique to do so akhir sir muzammil proved himself to be the best teacher of world

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    51.6 KB · Views: 44
Reaction score
So Some teacher said it was COMMUNAL LIFE, some said INDIVIDUAL.
But the reality turned out to be Both.
So Sir Muzammil said it was Individual Life, so he is wrong too.

Nabeel now see this mohammad omer see this and say ur irfan attique to do so akhir sir muzammil proved himself to be the best teacher of world

Reaction score
exactly dude, u had to mention the Hadith, and write how does it become the individual responsibilty of a Muslim, and how does it affect the community
that is it

Reaction score
And i still stand by my stance.
They did say ''if it is relevant to the question''..
Its okay to quote hadis that have a link to both but it should still benefit the community.
If someone quotes hadis which are not at all relevant to the question, like READING QURAN.. that would be seen as Not related to the community and would be considered as Irrelevant by Examiners.

Reaction score
And i still stand by my stance.
They did say ''if it is relevant to the question''..
Its okay to quote hadis that have a link to both but it should still benefit the community.
If someone quotes hadis which are not at all relevant to the question, like READING QURAN.. that would be seen as Not related to the community and would be considered as Irrelevant by Examiners.
exactly
like i said it shud be Hadith containing both

Reaction score
exactly
like i said it shud be Hadith containing both

excuse me it is not that relevant here means that it should not be a wholly irrelevant response like giving the importance of hadith hey mr every muslim is the member of a community and even fasting is in community reading quran is in community and why nabeel aap ka theek ho gya ha na aur dosron ka bhi ho gaya ha to khush ho bus stop worrying others

Reaction score
I am not worrying others ._.
Okay, You lil Cry-Baby.

excuse me it is not that relevant here means that it should not be a wholly irrelevant response like giving the importance of hadith hey mr every muslim is the member of a community and even fasting is in community reading quran is in community and why nabeel aap ka theek ho gya ha na aur dosron ka bhi ho gaya ha to khush ho bus stop worrying others

Reaction score
no he
So Some teacher said it was COMMUNAL LIFE, some said INDIVIDUAL.
But the reality turned out to be Both.
So Sir Muzammil said it was Individual Life, so he is wrong too.
was not wrong he said that individual is also acceptable beshak mere pichle posts dekh lo aur aap ki sir muzammil kay sath koi dushmani ha