• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
one question for sir great sir irfan
Q. give an account of appointment of all four caliphs?(10)
and sir i am done with 3 caliphs main events and all other things umer , uthman , ali now should i go for Abu Bakr Siddiq ....
and can u post the 4 shia compilation one i dont have it in my book there its only about sunni..and is it important to do this ... as you say controversial questions dont come it is a controversial... one !!!
and can u tell how the question can come on life after death...
and give some questions on pillars of islam..
yes the hadith question what you expect can come on that ... its not about guessing but i am confused with this one....
and i am not ready for any new question on hadith ... please reply soon..:cool:
I have posted my syllabus which i taught to my students on this thread u can get all the questions you need...n hope your doubts will be removed if Allah will's it

Reaction score
please give an answer to this :
How does Muslim belief in angels and prophets strengthen belief in other articles of faith?
and how does this belief affects muslim daily life

Reaction score
please give an answer to this :
How does Muslim belief in angels and prophets strengthen belief in other articles of faith?
and how does this belief affects muslim daily life
plain simple answer just write the beliefs change your opening statememts
Answer: Belief in these two articles strenghten other articles of faith coz these two articles are directly linked with wahi and Wahi is from our creator the One majestic Allah...
Belief in the existence of angels is an article of Islamic faith: “……It is righteous to believe in Allah and the Last day and the Angels and the Books and the messengers……” (2:177). The non-believers considered angels to be deities and Allah’s daughters. This article of faith purifies the belief in the unity of Allah. Allah has appointed many of His Angels for the management of this Universe. Angels have been created from light and are not visible to ordinary mortals the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “Angels are created from light and Jinn are created from fire and Adam (A.S) was created as described to you” (Sahih Muslim). They belong to the category of the unseen unless they appear in human form. They perform their assigned duties according to the Decree (order) of God. They are sent to protect men, to administer Allah’s punishments, to carry His messages and to perform various other functions. Allah describes their entire submission to Him in the following words: “They never disobey Allah's Command and do as they are commanded."(16:50) The Angels are also called messengers in the Holy Book as they conveyed the Divine message of Allah to the Prophets. The Angels were also appointed duties in the human form; they appeared before Abraham to give him the glad tidings of a son. Hazrat Lut was also warned about impending doom of his town. Hazrat Maryam was also blessed with the news of a Holy son by an angel Gabriel. Hazrat Zakriya also experienced the same experience of visiting of an angel so as last Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
Angels are Allah's creation having necessary powers and qualities. They are not His daughters nor are they objects of worship. They have no knowledge except that what Allah has taught them. They prostrated before Adam when Allah commanded them to do so. Angels glorify and praise Allah. They never get tired. They neither need sleep nor do they require the things needed by human beings. Angels are the guardians of Hell-fire. They will welcome in Heaven all those who obey Allah's commands and will throw the wrong doers into Hell. The name of the angel in charge of Paradise is Rizwan while Malik is in charge of Hell. There are many Angels like Kiram-an-katibeen i.e. angels on our shoulders having records of our good and bad deeds. They are many in numbers. The Qur’an says: ‘’But verily, over you (are appointed angels) to protect you- kind and honorable, writing down (your deeds)’’. (82:10-11) There are also Munkar and Nakeer, they go to the graves of the newly dead to ask them questions. Besides, there are many angels having various assignments with them they are as under;
1. Hazrat Gabriel, who brought revelations from Allah to the Prophets including Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) He is called 'Rooh-ul-Allah' or ‘Rooh-ul-Ameen’ because he never changes the messages of Allah.
2. Hazrat Izrael, the angel of death. He is responsible for taking our souls upon death.
3. Hazrat Israfeel, who will blow the trumpet at the time of the end of the world, i.e. on the Day of Judgment. With his second blow everyone will rise again for the Day of Judgment.
4. Hazrat Mekaeel, who is responsible for rainfall and distribution of ‘rizq’( means of sustenance)
Belief in Prophet’s is one of the article of faith. As a fundamental of faith one must believe firmly in the messages with which Allah (SWT) sent his Messengers and Prophet’s to mankind, and to believe that they did convey them to their respective people. It is our duty to believe in the all Prophet’s whether we know their names or not. Allah (SWT) has sent to his people with Prophet’s who were: “Bringing good tiding and warning so that mankind might have no argument against Allah (SWT) after the Prophet’s……..” (4:165).
Allah (SWT) distracted nations who accused their Prophet’s and Messengers of lying. A believer is also under the obligation to trust that what these messengers promulgated was sent down by Allah (SWT) as Allah (SWT) says: “say, we believe in ALLAH and is what is sent to us, and what was sent to Ibrahim (A.S), Ismail (A.S), Ishaq (A.S), Yaqoob (A.S) and the Asbat (A.S), and what Musa and Essa (A.S) were given, and in what was given to all the Prophet’s by their RAB. He makes no distinction between one Messenger and another and we obey Allah (SWT) willingly.” (2:136)
The entire Prophets are created human beings and they were all sin less. Allah (SWT) said about Hazrat Noh (A.S) in the Quran “And I do not say to you that with me are the Treasures of Allâh, "Nor that I know the Ghaib (unseen); "nor do I say I am an angel ...” (11:31)
Allah (SWT)’s Prophets and Messengers were spiritually quite close to Allah (SWT) and led life of virtue. They abstained from all forms of evil and strictly followed the divine code. If their morals deteriorated, Allah (SWT)’s message would have gone in vain. As the Quran says: “it is not conceivable that a Prophet should ever commit a breach of trust …” (3:161) Allah (SWT) sent an apostle to every nation from among its people to guide them properly. He ensured that each and every soul was conveyed the truth and none was left in ignorance, The Holy Quran says: “And there has been no nation which was not visited by a Warner” (35:24). Allah (SWT) blessed the Prophets with the message and described them as servants in the context of praising an honoring them. ALLAH has sent more or less then 1, 24000 of them. Muslim belief in Prophets mentioned by the name in Islamic sources such as Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Nuh (A.S), Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S), Hazrat Ishaq (A.S) Hazrat Ismail (A.S), Hazrat Daud (A.S), Hazrat Suleman (A.S), Hazrat Yousaf (A.S), Hazrat Younis (A.S), Hazrat Musa (A.S), Hazart Essa (A.S) and last in prophetic chain the seal of Prophet Hood The Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
As for the special protection enjoyed by the Prophets, this was mainly in the form of prophetic signs awarded to them. The Quran mention some of these in different verses like miraculous survival of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) when he was thrown in fire: “We said, “O Fire! Be cool and (a means of) safety for Ibrahim” (21:69).The special distinction enjoyed by Hazrat Musa (A.S) is mentioned as: “…….and to Moses ALLAH (SWT) spoke directly (without the intervention of Angel)” (4:164). The Quran also describe the miraculous birth of Hazrat Essa (A.S) and his ability to speak while he was in his cradle: “He (Jesus) said, “I am indeed the servant of God; He has given me revelation and made me a Prophet” (19:30).
In the chain of Prophet Hood, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was sent as the last Prophet, the end of the Prophet Hood who is also known as seal of Prophet because after the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) there will be no other Prophet. So Muslims firmly believe in the finality of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). We Muslims believe that Allah (SWT) concluded with the message of Prophet to all the people and nations: “this day I perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as you religion” (5:3). This means that all the teachings contained in their original form in different scriptures have been combined in the final book of Allah (S.W.T) which is Quran which was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W). The seal of Prophet Hood and Finality of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was testified by Holy Quran: “………Muhammad is the seal of Prophet” (33:40). So it is our obligation to respect all the Prophets, all the way from Hazrat Adam (A.S) to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W)

Reaction score
sir could u kindly check this and mark out of 10 thanks in advanx

Attachments

• Angels 2.docx
    15.7 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
one question for sir great sir irfan
Q. give an account of appointment of all four caliphs?(10)
and sir i am done with 3 caliphs main events and all other things umer , uthman , ali now should i go for Abu Bakr Siddiq ....
and can u post the 4 shia compilation one i dont have it in my book there its only about sunni..and is it important to do this ... as you say controversial questions dont come it is a controversial... one !!!
and can u tell how the question can come on life after death...
and give some questions on pillars of islam..
yes the hadith question what you expect can come on that ... its not about guessing but i am confused with this one....
and i am not ready for any new question on hadith ... please reply soon..:cool:
What hadis question does sir expect?

Reaction score
plain simple answer just write the beliefs change your opening statememts
Answer: Belief in these two articles strenghten other articles of faith coz these two articles are directly linked with wahi and Wahi is from our creator the One majestic Allah...
Belief in the existence of angels is an article of Islamic faith: “……It is righteous to believe in Allah and the Last day and the Angels and the Books and the messengers……” (2:177). The non-believers considered angels to be deities and Allah’s daughters. This article of faith purifies the belief in the unity of Allah. Allah has appointed many of His Angels for the management of this Universe. Angels have been created from light and are not visible to ordinary mortals the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “Angels are created from light and Jinn are created from fire and Adam (A.S) was created as described to you” (Sahih Muslim). They belong to the category of the unseen unless they appear in human form. They perform their assigned duties according to the Decree (order) of God. They are sent to protect men, to administer Allah’s punishments, to carry His messages and to perform various other functions. Allah describes their entire submission to Him in the following words: “They never disobey Allah's Command and do as they are commanded."(16:50) The Angels are also called messengers in the Holy Book as they conveyed the Divine message of Allah to the Prophets. The Angels were also appointed duties in the human form; they appeared before Abraham to give him the glad tidings of a son. Hazrat Lut was also warned about impending doom of his town. Hazrat Maryam was also blessed with the news of a Holy son by an angel Gabriel. Hazrat Zakriya also experienced the same experience of visiting of an angel so as last Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
Angels are Allah's creation having necessary powers and qualities. They are not His daughters nor are they objects of worship. They have no knowledge except that what Allah has taught them. They prostrated before Adam when Allah commanded them to do so. Angels glorify and praise Allah. They never get tired. They neither need sleep nor do they require the things needed by human beings. Angels are the guardians of Hell-fire. They will welcome in Heaven all those who obey Allah's commands and will throw the wrong doers into Hell. The name of the angel in charge of Paradise is Rizwan while Malik is in charge of Hell. There are many Angels like Kiram-an-katibeen i.e. angels on our shoulders having records of our good and bad deeds. They are many in numbers. The Qur’an says: ‘’But verily, over you (are appointed angels) to protect you- kind and honorable, writing down (your deeds)’’. (82:10-11) There are also Munkar and Nakeer, they go to the graves of the newly dead to ask them questions. Besides, there are many angels having various assignments with them they are as under;
1. Hazrat Gabriel, who brought revelations from Allah to the Prophets including Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) He is called 'Rooh-ul-Allah' or ‘Rooh-ul-Ameen’ because he never changes the messages of Allah.
2. Hazrat Izrael, the angel of death. He is responsible for taking our souls upon death.
3. Hazrat Israfeel, who will blow the trumpet at the time of the end of the world, i.e. on the Day of Judgment. With his second blow everyone will rise again for the Day of Judgment.
4. Hazrat Mekaeel, who is responsible for rainfall and distribution of ‘rizq’( means of sustenance)
Belief in Prophet’s is one of the article of faith. As a fundamental of faith one must believe firmly in the messages with which Allah (SWT) sent his Messengers and Prophet’s to mankind, and to believe that they did convey them to their respective people. It is our duty to believe in the all Prophet’s whether we know their names or not. Allah (SWT) has sent to his people with Prophet’s who were: “Bringing good tiding and warning so that mankind might have no argument against Allah (SWT) after the Prophet’s……..” (4:165).
Allah (SWT) distracted nations who accused their Prophet’s and Messengers of lying. A believer is also under the obligation to trust that what these messengers promulgated was sent down by Allah (SWT) as Allah (SWT) says: “say, we believe in ALLAH and is what is sent to us, and what was sent to Ibrahim (A.S), Ismail (A.S), Ishaq (A.S), Yaqoob (A.S) and the Asbat (A.S), and what Musa and Essa (A.S) were given, and in what was given to all the Prophet’s by their RAB. He makes no distinction between one Messenger and another and we obey Allah (SWT) willingly.” (2:136)
The entire Prophets are created human beings and they were all sin less. Allah (SWT) said about Hazrat Noh (A.S) in the Quran “And I do not say to you that with me are the Treasures of Allâh, "Nor that I know the Ghaib (unseen); "nor do I say I am an angel ...” (11:31)
Allah (SWT)’s Prophets and Messengers were spiritually quite close to Allah (SWT) and led life of virtue. They abstained from all forms of evil and strictly followed the divine code. If their morals deteriorated, Allah (SWT)’s message would have gone in vain. As the Quran says: “it is not conceivable that a Prophet should ever commit a breach of trust …” (3:161) Allah (SWT) sent an apostle to every nation from among its people to guide them properly. He ensured that each and every soul was conveyed the truth and none was left in ignorance, The Holy Quran says: “And there has been no nation which was not visited by a Warner” (35:24). Allah (SWT) blessed the Prophets with the message and described them as servants in the context of praising an honoring them. ALLAH has sent more or less then 1, 24000 of them. Muslim belief in Prophets mentioned by the name in Islamic sources such as Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Nuh (A.S), Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S), Hazrat Ishaq (A.S) Hazrat Ismail (A.S), Hazrat Daud (A.S), Hazrat Suleman (A.S), Hazrat Yousaf (A.S), Hazrat Younis (A.S), Hazrat Musa (A.S), Hazart Essa (A.S) and last in prophetic chain the seal of Prophet Hood The Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
As for the special protection enjoyed by the Prophets, this was mainly in the form of prophetic signs awarded to them. The Quran mention some of these in different verses like miraculous survival of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) when he was thrown in fire: “We said, “O Fire! Be cool and (a means of) safety for Ibrahim” (21:69).The special distinction enjoyed by Hazrat Musa (A.S) is mentioned as: “…….and to Moses ALLAH (SWT) spoke directly (without the intervention of Angel)” (4:164). The Quran also describe the miraculous birth of Hazrat Essa (A.S) and his ability to speak while he was in his cradle: “He (Jesus) said, “I am indeed the servant of God; He has given me revelation and made me a Prophet” (19:30).
In the chain of Prophet Hood, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was sent as the last Prophet, the end of the Prophet Hood who is also known as seal of Prophet because after the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) there will be no other Prophet. So Muslims firmly believe in the finality of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). We Muslims believe that Allah (SWT) concluded with the message of Prophet to all the people and nations: “this day I perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as you religion” (5:3). This means that all the teachings contained in their original form in different scriptures have been combined in the final book of Allah (S.W.T) which is Quran which was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W). The seal of Prophet Hood and Finality of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was testified by Holy Quran: “………Muhammad is the seal of Prophet” (33:40). So it is our obligation to respect all the Prophets, all the way from Hazrat Adam (A.S) to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W)

Why so many references? three to four are enough to score 10/10 I suppose.

Reaction score
NOT TO ACHIEVE LEVEL 4.... REQUIRES MINIMUM 5 MAX 8 .. IF YOU WANNA IMPRESS THE EXAMINER
As far as I know you need to have one referece for level 4 marks 8. No offence meant.
I know teachers who are CIE examiners :) and they guided us. And I also know colleagues who got A*'s. And they used this methodolgy. CIE does not aim for rotafying which is as a matter in the references. They want students to enhance their thinking skills.

Reaction score
You do by your way...... coz i taught to my students that always write for examiner to the best of ur knowledge and for this as i said 5 references minimum and 8 maximum..... one of my student in her session quoted 10 references in each answer and she score..... A* with 97.8 %
Yeah one of my friend got distinction in Pakistan by this method. CIE want our knowledge and with due respect: Knowledge is not memorising or rattafying but understanding and conveying that.

Reaction score
s
You do by your way...... coz i taught to my students that always write for examiner to the best of ur knowledge and for this as i said 5 references minimum and 8 maximum..... one of my student in her session quoted 10 references in each answer and she score..... A* with 97.8 %
sorry for asking again .... i know i ask lame questions...:cool: but u missed this can u post the 4 shia compilation one i dont have it in my book there its only about sunni..and is it important to do this ... as you say controversial questions dont come it is a controversial... one !!!

Reaction score
ssorry for asking again .... i know i ask lame questions...:cool: but u missed this can u post the 4 shia compilation one i dont have it in my book there its only about sunni..and is it important to do this ... as you say controversial questions dont come it is a controversial... one !!!
you don't have to do shia compilation