• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
sir could you please check these questions for me and tell me how to get 10/10 for each question if I haven't scored 10/10
first one about Angels, you used wrong word they for Jibrai (A.S) second no need to mention of the things i have marked in red....... 6/10 n wrote answer for you compare it with yours...
About Prophets you missed important points do look into the marking scheme....... 7/10 compare ur answer with the one i wrote...
Revealed books: some points are irrelevant and add more references..... 8/10

LOOK AT THE ANSWERS IN THE ATTACHED FILES

Attachments

• Angels.docx
    19.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Prophets.docx
    18 KB · Views: 32
  • Revealed Books.docx
    18 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
thanks a lot sir actually i did not give the answer according to the question, like i did not write about the Muslim's belief and thanks once again if you could tell me more of my mistakes please do

Reaction score
she wrote it in urdu let me translate it for you she said, that the questions in paper 2 will come from questions in this thread

Reaction score
she wrote it in urdu let me translate it for you she said, that the questions in paper 2 will come from questions in this thread
These are the question which you all are asking...... if she has the syllabus i posted and complete it.. than if Allah Willed you all will be like marathon winners n you don't need any guesses ....Hope this will justify her n she belonged to a city were I was born

Reaction score
inhee may say questions paper2 may aengay? sure?
These are the question which you all are asking...... if she has the syllabus i posted and complete it.. than if Allah Willed you all will be like marathon winners n you don't need any guesses ....Hope this will justify her n she belonged to a city were I was born

Reaction score
Q: What is the main feature of the Muslims belief in the Unity and oneness of Allah? [10]
Answer: Our creed is to believe in Allah because faith in the existence of God is a natural disposition in man. Everything existent in a definite order as a maker to it, if we ponder over the universe, surveying all that it contains, we certainly will realize that it did not came into existence as a matter of chance; it must have a creator to it. Islam demands all human beings to believe in that creator as one Allah. As the Holy Quran says: “……It is righteousness to believe in Allah and His Holy Prophet (S.A.W)……” (2:177). It abolishes the concept of trinity, as well as the worship of other God besides or along with Allah (SWT). Even the most intelligent of the minds cannot form a definite and a true perception of Allah (SWT) pertaining to His characteristics other than what have been defined by Allah (SWT) and His Prophet (S.A.W). As Allah says in the Holy Quran: “Say (O Muhammad (S.A.W)): "He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten; and there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him" (112:1-4). He is one divine power Who is far beyond the perception of human mind. Allah’s knowledge surpasses all what is possessed by His creatures. As the Holy Quran says “……And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills........." (2:255) He has created everything in unique precision and order, and there is no other creator but Him. Allah’s supernatural attributes include His eternalness, His matchless power, His supreme knowledge, His grace, compassion, forgiveness and mercy etc. Allah is independent of all needs, while everything he created is depended upon Him. With regards to Allah’s limitless power and supreme knowledge the Quran says "......... He creates what He wills. And it is He Who is the All-knowing, the All-powerful (i.e. Able to do all things).........." (30:54-55) and again in Surah Anaam it says "And with Him are the keys of the Ghaib (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it........." (6:59) All the natural and divine characteristics of Allah (SWT) are only possessed by Him, thus perfecting the concept of Unity and oneness of Allah (SWT) He created mankind to worship Him of which only He is worthy to. The divine Principle of creation necessitates that beliefs have authority over physical activities; consequently the corruption of such activities arises from the corruption of beliefs themselves. The Holy Quran says: "No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any ilâh (god) along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others!" (23:91) His being supreme and above the grip of time and space is beautifully mentioned in the Holy Quran: “He is the first and the last, evident and the hidden……” (57:3)
b) Why the belief in Tawheed is important for the Muslims in daily life? [4]
Answer: Muslims belief in Tawheed which means to belief in only one God. This means that we should always remember that Allah Who created us and is sustaining us will call us back one day for accountability and that He will be the master of the Day of Judgment. On that day nobody dare to intercede as the verse of the Throne says “Who is there who can intercede in His presence except as He permits” (Al-Quran).
So a true belief in Tawheed, the believers gain independence and freedom. The distressful submission of the people to the kings, tyrannical leaders and religious authorities which takes control of their lives, come from their ignorance of the divine creator. So a true belief in Tawheed infuses in us a spirit of submission, obedience and thankfulness so that we can remember Him by avoiding all these acts that are likely to displease Him. If Muslims are obedient to Allah, they will be rewarded if they go against His teachings they will be punished in the first phase upon dyeing and into eternal place called Grave where the two angels Munkir Nakeer will ask the questions.

is tawheed in sylabus of paper 2... if than were...??

Reaction score
one question for sir great sir irfan
Q. give an account of appointment of all four caliphs?(10)
and sir i am done with 3 caliphs main events and all other things umer , uthman , ali now should i go for Abu Bakr Siddiq ....
and can u post the 4 shia compilation one i dont have it in my book there its only about sunni..and is it important to do this ... as you say controversial questions dont come it is a controversial... one !!!
and can u tell how the question can come on life after death...
and give some questions on pillars of islam..
yes the hadith question what you expect can come on that ... its not about guessing but i am confused with this one....
and i am not ready for any new question on hadith ... please reply soon..:cool:

Reaction score
one question for sir great sir irfan
and sir i am done with 3 caliphs main events and all other things umer , uthman , ali now should i go for Abu Bakr Siddiq ....
and can u post the 4 shia compilation one i dont have it in my book there its only about sunni..and is it important to do this ... as you say controversial questions dont come it is a controversial... one !!!
and can u tell how the question can come on life after death...
and give some questions on pillars of islam..
yes the hadith question what you expect can come on that ... its not about guessing but i am confused with this one....
and i am not ready for any new question on hadith ... please reply soon..:cool:
you should have been doing Hazrat Abu Bakar, Usman and Ali (R.A)
Answer: Prophet (S.A.W) did not nominate a successor. After his death there was an argument between the ansar and mahajireen. Both wanted that the caliph should be from their group. A suggestion was given that there should be two caliphs, one from each group. Abu Bakr reminded them that the prophet instructed that the leader should be from the Quraish tribe. He suggested the names of Ubu Ubaidah bin Jarrah and Umar bin Khataab. But Umar took Abu Bakr’s hand and pledged his loyalty to him. On seeing this everyone did the same. He was unanimously elected the first Caliph. After the election, Abu Bakr delivered a concise speech which in a summarised manner expressed the way in which he desired to govern. He said:
“I have been elected as your Ameer, although I am no better than you. Help me, if I am in the right, set me right if I go in the wrong; obey me as long as I obey Allah and His Prophet (S.A.W).”
Due to his strict and autocratic nature, Umar was not a very popular figure among the notables of Madinah and members of Majlis al Shura, accordingly succession of Umar was initially discouraged by high ranking companions of Abu Bakr. Nevertheless, Abu Bakr decided to make Umar, his successor. Umar, still was well known for his extraordinary will power, intelligence, political astuteness, impartiality, justice and care for poor and underprivileged people. Abu Bakr is reported to have said to the high-ranking advisers: His (Umar's) strictness was there because of my softness when the weight of Caliphate will be over his shoulders he will remain no longer strict. If I will be asked by the God to whom I have appointed my successor, I will tell him that I have appointed the best man among your men. Abu Bakr was fully aware of Umar's power and ability to succeed him. Succession of Umar was thus not as troublesome as any of the others. His was perhaps one of the smoothest transitions to power from one authority to another in the Muslim lands. Abu Bakr before his death called Uthman to write his will in which he declared Umar his successor. In his will he instructed Umar to continue the conquests on Iraq and Syrian fronts.
Umar nominated Ali, Talha, Zubair, Usman, Abur Rehman bin Auf and Saad bin AbiWaqqas. All were one of the 10 blessed companions. Umar’s choice was Abdur Rehman but he was not willing to shoulder the responsibility. Talha was not in Meidna so the choice was now restricted to the remaining four. It was decided that as Abdur Rehman had stepped down, therefore he should choose the next Caliph. He consulted each one individually; Ali chose Usman and Usman chose Ali, Saad supported Usman while Zubair mentioned both Usman and Ali. He asked the opinion of the other prominent men as well and came to the conclusion that the majority favoured Usman. Abdur Rehman first took the pledge of allegiance followed by Ali and other companions and there was a general pledge. He became the third Caliph on the 4th Muharram 24 A.H.
There was no Caliph of Islam for three days after Hazrat Usman's murder. Medina was completely in the grip of the rioters. Most of the Companions had left Medina during the dark days of the holocaust (a war in which very many ordinary people were killed). The few who remained felt absolutely helpless. After three days, when the rebels decided to return to their homes, they felt it was necessary that the new Caliph should be chosen before they left Medina. In this connection there were differences among the rebels. One group favoured the election of Ali (Egypt); another favored the election of Talha (Kufa) while the third wanted Zubair (Basra).The Egyptians and some prominent companions requested Hazrat Ali to accept the office of the Caliph but he refused. The rebels then offered the Khilafat to Talha and Zubair but they too refused. They next requested the Ansar to choose a Caliph from amongst themselves, but they declined and said in that in the presence of Ali, no one else deserved to be the Caliph. There was a complete deadlock in the matter of election. They then gave the ultimatum that unless the Caliph was chosen within the next 24 hours, they would be forced to take some drastic action (mass murder).
Hazrat Ali had talks with those of the Companions who were still in Medina. They favored him to forward and serve the people. So Hazrat Ali agreed to take responsibility of guiding the affairs of the Muslims. He consented to become the fourth Caliph of Islam. All came to the Prophet's Mosque to receive the pledge of loyalty. Malik Ushtar was the first to take the pledge. He was followed by other people. Talha and Zubair, the two noted Companions, were in Medina at the time. They were among the six electors nominated by Umar. Hazrat Ali wanted to have their confidence. Both of them took the pledge.
Members of the Umayyad family all fled to Syria. They took away with them the blood-stained shirt of the late Caliph and the chopped fingers of his wife, Naila. Hazrat Ali knew well that difficult times lay ahead. The forces of lawlessness had been unleashed. It would require tireless work, great patience and much tact to restore law and order. Ali hoped to accomplish the task with the co-operation of his people.

Reaction score
you should have been doing Hazrat Abu Bakar, Usman and Ali (R.A)
Answer: Prophet (S.A.W) did not nominate a successor. After his death there was an argument between the ansar and mahajireen. Both wanted that the caliph should be from their group. A suggestion was given that there should be two caliphs, one from each group. Abu Bakr reminded them that the prophet instructed that the leader should be from the Quraish tribe. He suggested the names of Ubu Ubaidah bin Jarrah and Umar bin Khataab. But Umar took Abu Bakr’s hand and pledged his loyalty to him. On seeing this everyone did the same. He was unanimously elected the first Caliph. After the election, Abu Bakr delivered a concise speech which in a summarised manner expressed the way in which he desired to govern. He said:
“I have been elected as your Ameer, although I am no better than you. Help me, if I am in the right, set me right if I go in the wrong; obey me as long as I obey Allah and His Prophet (S.A.W).”
Due to his strict and autocratic nature, Umar was not a very popular figure among the notables of Madinah and members of Majlis al Shura, accordingly succession of Umar was initially discouraged by high ranking companions of Abu Bakr. Nevertheless, Abu Bakr decided to make Umar, his successor. Umar, still was well known for his extraordinary will power, intelligence, political astuteness, impartiality, justice and care for poor and underprivileged people. Abu Bakr is reported to have said to the high-ranking advisers: His (Umar's) strictness was there because of my softness when the weight of Caliphate will be over his shoulders he will remain no longer strict. If I will be asked by the God to whom I have appointed my successor, I will tell him that I have appointed the best man among your men. Abu Bakr was fully aware of Umar's power and ability to succeed him. Succession of Umar was thus not as troublesome as any of the others. His was perhaps one of the smoothest transitions to power from one authority to another in the Muslim lands. Abu Bakr before his death called Uthman to write his will in which he declared Umar his successor. In his will he instructed Umar to continue the conquests on Iraq and Syrian fronts.
Umar nominated Ali, Talha, Zubair, Usman, Abur Rehman bin Auf and Saad bin AbiWaqqas. All were one of the 10 blessed companions. Umar’s choice was Abdur Rehman but he was not willing to shoulder the responsibility. Talha was not in Meidna so the choice was now restricted to the remaining four. It was decided that as Abdur Rehman had stepped down, therefore he should choose the next Caliph. He consulted each one individually; Ali chose Usman and Usman chose Ali, Saad supported Usman while Zubair mentioned both Usman and Ali. He asked the opinion of the other prominent men as well and came to the conclusion that the majority favoured Usman. Abdur Rehman first took the pledge of allegiance followed by Ali and other companions and there was a general pledge. He became the third Caliph on the 4th Muharram 24 A.H.
There was no Caliph of Islam for three days after Hazrat Usman's murder. Medina was completely in the grip of the rioters. Most of the Companions had left Medina during the dark days of the holocaust (a war in which very many ordinary people were killed). The few who remained felt absolutely helpless. After three days, when the rebels decided to return to their homes, they felt it was necessary that the new Caliph should be chosen before they left Medina. In this connection there were differences among the rebels. One group favoured the election of Ali (Egypt); another favored the election of Talha (Kufa) while the third wanted Zubair (Basra).The Egyptians and some prominent companions requested Hazrat Ali to accept the office of the Caliph but he refused. The rebels then offered the Khilafat to Talha and Zubair but they too refused. They next requested the Ansar to choose a Caliph from amongst themselves, but they declined and said in that in the presence of Ali, no one else deserved to be the Caliph. There was a complete deadlock in the matter of election. They then gave the ultimatum that unless the Caliph was chosen within the next 24 hours, they would be forced to take some drastic action (mass murder).
Hazrat Ali had talks with those of the Companions who were still in Medina. They favored him to forward and serve the people. So Hazrat Ali agreed to take responsibility of guiding the affairs of the Muslims. He consented to become the fourth Caliph of Islam. All came to the Prophet's Mosque to receive the pledge of loyalty. Malik Ushtar was the first to take the pledge. He was followed by other people. Talha and Zubair, the two noted Companions, were in Medina at the time. They were among the six electors nominated by Umar. Hazrat Ali wanted to have their confidence. Both of them took the pledge.
Members of the Umayyad family all fled to Syria. They took away with them the blood-stained shirt of the late Caliph and the chopped fingers of his wife, Naila. Hazrat Ali knew well that difficult times lay ahead. The forces of lawlessness had been unleashed. It would require tireless work, great patience and much tact to restore law and order. Ali hoped to accomplish the task with the co-operation of his people.
sir thats almost 800 words... i will not be able to write this much in 1:30 time........please brief it.. please..
and now what should i do :( but i did abu bakr activity against false prophets and apostasy movement should i do that also ....
i have got time....
and please answer the others!!!

Reaction score
sir thats almost 800 words... i will not be able to write this much in 1:30 time........please brief it.. please..
and now what should i do :( but i did abu bakr activity against false prophets and apostasy movement should i do that also ....
i have got time....
and please answer the others!!!
SUNNY THIS IS LEVEL 4 ANS YOU want to edit it you can do so....... but you cant take important points out....secondly you should have practiced how to write 800 words in 19 minutes coz my students do