• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
I know, he was using the identity of a graduate of Harvard, Vishal something (I don't remember correctly).
Still, my sole purpose of this was to make the students realize that people like this are present in this world, there to be-fool others.
Also, I wanted him to realize his mistakes, I guess it wasn't meant to be then.

There you go : http://graduateinstitute.ch/globalmigration/Chetail.html
You did a nice job (y)
One day the truth has to be divulged and see now everyone knows that he was just fooling us.Falsehood is bound to perish.

Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing :LOL:
Now Irfan has made an account with your name.Why don't you ask the admin and get him banned?

I'll let him roam around, let's see what he does. Waise, badrobot knows about this but it'll be good if he doesn't ban him.
It'll be good time pass during the vacations. :D

Reaction score
I'll let him roam around, let's see what he does. Waise, badrobot knows about this but it'll be good if he doesn't ban him.
It'll be good time pass during the vacations. :D

It made me laugh so hard :ROFLMAO:
You know what,I was actually sad that he left XPC.I mean all those porkies and his fights with everyone were a source of amusement xD
Happy Holidays Saad Mughal with Saad Mughel :D

Era

Reaction score
Oh. :p
Waisy I'm still surprised as to how girls get so many likes in so little days (I'm not craving for likes or anything but still curious).
I mean, muft ka package aata hai kiya? :p

i am surprised tooo :O
i mean i have less likes than the new members :p XD
i am an old member though

Reaction score
It made me laugh so hard :ROFLMAO:
You know what,I was actually sad that he left XPC.I mean all those porkies and his fights with everyone were so a source of amusement xD
Happy Holidays Saad Mughal with Saad Mughel :D
:LOL:
Lol yeah. He was fun, but he set off the match when he discouraged a kid named Yousaf Masood which was the final nail in the coffin for him.
Hahah. Mughal with Mughel. Because the DEAN said so. :D

Reactions: Era