• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
The Only Entity perfect in this world is God.
And Next to Him is our beloved Holy Prophet(pbuh) who was given a special status by Him.
All other Human beings possess faults and they are Not Perfect, Never Perfect.
If someone insults another, they will definitely reply back.
You people expect a Teacher to be a ''Perfect Human Being without faults''? No.
So if Some random people who aren't even giving the Islamiyat exams pop into an educational thead and start blaming a teacher who helped many students, won't that teacher feel disheartened and lose his temper? Its perfectly Normal.
Okay, Let's say he is not a CIE Examiner.
Let's say you people misunderstood what he meant by ''Negative Marking''.. as he meant it in the form of ''Reduction of Level''.
The Fact still remains.
His Contributions to this thread, His Answers, His Help to many students can Never be over looked.
I myself had many queries and He answered them.
So Sir Irfan Atique called a few ungrateful people ''Wood Packer''.. ''Idiot''.. So what?
He is a HUMAN BEING. He has a limit of Patience.
It was the Holy Prophet (pbuh) who kept quiet even after all those persecutions.
The essence of this website, this forum .. is to learn stuff!
Okay, he criticized a few people.. and made them aware of their mistake (after all that is what a teacher does, teachers are strict)
But he Helped students, he engaged in Intellectual conversations regarding Islamiat.
He even gave many people his Skype Id.. and talked to them and taught them privately.
Many people got a good grade due to his help and thank him.

As for the criticizing people.
I could literally find a million faults and criticize every single one of you so much.
But that's not what we are here to do!
We are Here to learn. To enlighten our minds. To study!
That's what this website is for.
That's what this forum is for.
Anyone who breaks these rules, criticizes someone who helped students and disrespects someone who is older and especially a Teacher.
That is truly sad. That's all i have to say!
So Leave this topic now.

Okay, the debate is over but I'll clarify our stand here:
-We are not perfect, neither are you, nor is Irfan Atique or anyone else.
-We never criticized his answers or his teachings, instead we praised them for HELPING students.
-We didn't just directly appear here on this thread; all this was provoked by him when he contacted me and usama on pm and our profiles.
-Ungrateful people, excuse me? I'm being patient, don't push it boy.
-Exactly - learn stuff. Motivate others, advice others. Not what Irfan Atique was doing.
-No teacher is that abusive. Period.
-Impersonation and Copyright materialism and credit is by no means an ordinary crime, if he was indeed some teacher then just simply tell us. No need to lie, be arrogant and aggresive whenever questioned.
-Intolerance is something else, he wouldn't even listen to a but against him.

Oh and the results aren't out yet. Nobody has gotten anything yet. It's too early to say anything.

Reaction score
What i don't understand is your role in all of this?
I mean you didn't even study from him or anything.
He contacted you first? Without even knowing you?

Okay, the debate is over but I'll clarify me and Usama's stand here:
-We never criticized his answers or his teachings, instead we praised them for HELPING students.
-We didn't just directly appear here on this thread; all this was provoked by him when he contacted me and usama on pm and our profiles.
-Exactly - learn stuff. Motivate others, advice others. Not what Irfan Atique was doing.
-Impersonation and Copyright materialism and credit is by no means an ordinary crime, if he was indeed some teacher then just simply tell us. No need to lie, be arrogant and aggresive whenever questioned.

Reaction score
Actually no. He contacted Usama first not me but I once posted a message on his profile regarding his character and he bashed out on us. Still though, that isn't my point. A boy named Yousaf Masood was here yesterday (or two days ago), he was de-motivated to an extent that he would cry. He clarified his position still he was set off. Look, this is NEVER the way. I don't know about you, but I've roamed this city a lot. Never have I seen such a teacher who loses patience and demoralizes and demotivates students in such a manner.

Reaction score
So you and Usama are like two knights who jumped in to save the poor oppressed people from the tyranny of Sir Irfan Atique?

Okay, the debate is over but I'll clarify our stand here:

Reaction score
I perfectly understand your stance now.
And you are successful, Sir Irfan Atique is gone now.
No other student shall be abused or discouraged again.

No. We're 2 members of this forum here to ensure that students are not discouraged or abused.

Reaction score
Lmao!
How idiotic can you get?
Are you like pretending to be ''Saad Mughal''.?
Atleast get the spellings right, its ''Mughal'' not ''Mughel''..
WOAH!
How lame is this. -__-
What are you trying to accomplish?
So you made an account by his name and pic?
WHAT NOW?
Idiot.

same too you sir irfan ass hole

Reaction score
Oh, and just to clear out any other confusions. All the answers and notes were copy pastes from either google (some popular websites) or notes of some of the more popular Pakistani teachers. Me and Usama have done quite a lot of research on this matter (mostly usama321).

I know right.
CIE deans are not that frank and they don't mess with everyone.They have an ego unlike Mr Irfan.
He was just fooling us around -__-

Reaction score
I know right.
CIE deans are not that frank and they don't mess with everyone.They have an ego unlike Mr Irfan.
He was just fooling us around -__-

And I've been saying this since day 1. :whistle:
I would've taken earlier actions regarding all this but because of my own papers I couldn't.
Better late than never, I guess.

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
And I've been saying this since day 1. :whistle:
I would've taken earlier actions regarding all this but because of my own papers I couldn't.
Better late than never, I guess.

Dude,same here.
I did tell the Moderator and I even gave a link to many people which clearly shows that he is not a CIE dean.
Let me find it out and I'll post it here.
He is using someone else's identity.

Reaction score
Dude,same here.
I did tell the Moderator and I even gave a link to many people which clearly shows that he is not a CIE dean.
Let me find it out and I'll post it here.
He is using someone else's identity.

I know, he was using the identity of a graduate of Harvard, Vishal something (I don't remember correctly).
Still, my sole purpose of this was to make the students realize that people like this are present in this world, there to be-fool others.
Also, I wanted him to realize his mistakes, I guess it wasn't meant to be then.

Reactions: Era