• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
You play football?

What happened to this?

and this?

No other sport requires good shoes.
Lol. Well that is typical me. I change interests over time. I wasn't much in to football until the World Cup. I like it now.
Just a couple of months ago, I loved Basketball. I was quite good at it. Now whenever, I see it on T.V, i ask myself, 'Did I really use to like this horrendous game?'. :D

Reaction score
Lol. Well that is typical me. I change interests over time. I wasn't much in to football until the World Cup. I like it now.
Just a couple of months ago, I loved Basketball. I was quite good at it. Now whenever, I see it on T.V, i ask myself, 'Did I really use to like this horrendous game?'. :D

Basketball is good.

Reaction score
Well that's your future. :3 Mine is 10 - the visit to the shoe store is the worst part of school.
Imagine 11
I go to store and ask what is the largest you got :p
Half straight away say no, many others bring some white coloured or other shoes not allowed
mar k aik jaga say black with red strip milay thay, jt better accept them :p

Reaction score
For all JTites, when exactly does School start.
A friend of mine is telling me that it is starting at 7:30 am. Is this true?
MarcoReus

Which friend told you that? Or how did he? Frankly IDK, they weren't picking the phone today. Last yr it was 8. You have to be in school by 8. On Monday it was earlier as it was assembly day.

Reaction score
So, so far:
Physics: Dimagh kharab kardia hai base units wale 1st chapter nai,but i guess it needs a bit more reading and understanding.Also percentage uncertainty is also a bit confusing
Maths:Basic O level stuff Co ordinate geometry nothing special
Chem:Same O level mole concepts nothing too special,just a new thing is combustion analysis
Eco:Never studied it before so it'll take some time to get a grip on all the terms.Still 1st chap was fairly basic,just needs a few more readings

^Weekly Overview

Reaction score
So, so far:
Physics: Dimagh kharab kardia hai base units wale 1st chapter nai,but i guess it needs a bit more reading and understanding.Also percentage uncertainty is also a bit confusing
Maths:Basic O level stuff Co ordinate geometry nothing special
Chem:Same O level mole concepts nothing too special,just a new thing is combustion analysis
Eco:Never studied it before so it'll take some time to get a grip on all the terms.Still 1st chap was fairly basic,just needs a few more readings

^Weekly Overview
what is base unit thingy?