• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Miss Faiqa told me in interview that computing is replaced by computer science and that new syllabus is tougher. I THINK that when I checked it was said to be replaced on site
However now when I check there is a 2016 syllabus of computing available and no reference to change? :confused:

Reaction score
Miss Faiqa told me in interview that computing is replaced by computer science and that new syllabus is tougher. I THINK that when I checked it was said to be replaced on site
However now when I check there is a 2016 syllabus of computing available and no reference to change? :confused:
It would have changed. She must be right. The thing is the History paper code and even the syllabus is also changed but the new syllabus is not available on Xtremepapers in fact it shows the same old 2016 syllabus with the former paper code.

Reaction score
Is it normal that I am actually excited at this school year (for the first and surely last time)? :p Looks like the prospect of F.Sc really scared the living hell out of me.

Reaction score
I've noticed there's no A levels notes thread.We should make one,since we'll be looking at 2 years instead of saying goodbye to olevels.Sharing along with discovering new stuff.

Reaction score
You never thought such a thing would be beneficial when I wanted to do it in O Levels. Reality bites back. :cool:

Reaction score
It was the last year.None of us was interested,since we were pretty much dont with the preparation by that time,and didnt want to waste our holidays dwelling over o level shit.But if you dont want to contribute its fine.

Reaction score
It would have changed. She must be right. The thing is the History paper code and even the syllabus is also changed but the new syllabus is not available on Xtremepapers in fact it shows the same old 2016 syllabus with the former paper code.
Nope computing isnt finished but jt is shifting anyway. Its simpler

Reaction score
Tuesday: Computer Science 8.00-9.15, Khuwari, Maths 2.35-3.50.

And yeah - you are stuck 8-12 there.

Thursday: Maths, CS, 20 min break, Physics, Chem and Physics AGAIN. And yeah - each period is 75 minutes with no break minus the one mentioned.

Anyway - we should meet. Tell your timetable for tommorow.