• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
SAT question!!
Solve:
3894d7a5ce.d1dbcc3135.zKawGO.png

Reaction score
"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment. Love, liberty, and time: once so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward."

Reaction score
14 and a half days. How's everyone's prep? :D Take solace in the fact mine is 10x worse than everyone else's. (Well not really, but I have barely done anywhere near a decent amount of vocabulary).

Last edited:
Reaction score
14 and a half days. How's everyone's prep? :D Take solace in the fact mine is 10x worse than everyone's else. (Well not really, but I have barely done anywhere near a decent amount of vocabulary).

I literally have the worst prep in the entire world, because i haven't even started. *sigh*
Most probably, i will cancel my registration. :p