• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
LOL. Studying for mid-terms doesn't make you a nerd. If that were the case, then we would all be nerds, especially those of us who reply once in a blue-moon :p
Yeah that does not. But preparing for SAT in summer holidays and then appearing in October definitely makes you one. :p
And what part of "WHY THE HELL DO I NOT GET ANY ALERT?" escapes your understanding? :D

Reaction score
Yeah that does not. But preparing for SAT in summer holidays and then appearing in October definitely makes you one. :p
And what part of "WHY THE HELL DO I NOT GET ANY ALERT?" escapes your understanding? :D
Wow. I never knew you were a spy. Do you work for the FBI or 'Wale-aurto-ke-kartoot Organization", though my deductions tell me that you lie in the latter group :p

It was initially stored in the STM part of my brain. I don't want to bother processing and storing it in the LTM part of my brain :p

Reaction score
6b10ab631a.7a8f6388fe.hcuHZL.jpg

In the picture, CD is perpendicular to AB, CD = √3m, PQ = 2m and <PDQ = 30⁰. Find the length of CP in meters.