• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

JUNE 2 SAT 1 & 2 RESULT -JUNE 21st SCORES

Reaction score
Biology M 780
Chemistry 770
Physics 740
Congrats, thats a pretty awesome score (y)
I needed some advice from you since you've already given SAT-2 and been through the experience. I'll be starting A2 from August and I wanted to give SAT-2 this November. Should I go for it? Some of my friends are suggesting me to give it at the end of A2 but the problem is, I have to apply to some foreign universities and their deadline is January so the last possible session in which I can give SAT is November.

Do you think it'll be suitable to give SAT this November and get a good score too?

Reaction score
You'd also have to take SAT1 right?

If I am right plan so that you have time to repeat if you dont get your required score.

If you study in the vacations you might easily get 2100+ in SAT2.
It depends if you are bright might even get 2300 or more.

Sometimes the questions are difficult. You have to know when to skip a question when to guess How much time to give each question etc.

The physics paper is usually difficult and lengthy.

Reaction score
You'd also have to take SAT1 right?

If I am right plan so that you have time to repeat if you dont get your required score.

If you study in the vacations you might easily get 2100+ in SAT2.
It depends if you are bright might even get 2300 or more.

Sometimes the questions are difficult. You have to know when to skip a question when to guess How much time to give each question etc.

The physics paper is usually difficult and lengthy.
Thanks for the advice! :)
Please tell me how u prepared for SAT2 in Biology and Chemistry? I mean from which books did u study and how did u practice?

Reaction score
I need help wid SAT II
Bio chem phy
Any one would share book name, practice books and tips
How to study??
Got no idea :(