• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

JUNE 2 SAT 1 & 2 RESULT -JUNE 21st SCORES

Reaction score
hey guys share your experiences about the recent SAT TEST I or II on 2nd june ... the result is coming out on 21st june .. feel free to discuss about the scores and all that we went through to get it.. dun be shy to reveal ur score :D ... cheers

Reaction score
good expectations ... best of luck .. physics was a bit hard .. wasn't it ?
Yes it was :S

btw, have u ppl all opted for online results? ne1 hu asked for paper-based? will we get it on the same day as well? :unsure:

Reaction score
Yes it was :S

btw, have u ppl all opted for online results? ne1 hu asked for paper-based? will we get it on the same day as well? :unsure:

online results .. dun know abt paper based.. if some1 knows plz inform .. would be gr8 to get it if the score is gud enough otherwise its better to see the results online just once :D

Reaction score
online results .. dun know abt paper based.. if some1 knows plz inform .. would be gr8 to get it if the score is gud enough otherwise its better to see the results online just once :D
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: well i need to get paper based cuz my uni wants dat :p

Reaction score
u can print an online score report but i dun know if ur university will accept it(u can ask them) .. anyways gud luck
Oh! THanks for da suggestion, i'll do that n yell dem i'll give them the original later :p
Thanks a LOT! n Best of luck to you too ^_^

Reaction score
BIG DAY TOMORROW ... FINGERS CROSSED :D .... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO APPEARED ... INSHALLAH WE'LL SUCCEED
sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hain
abhi ishq k imtihan aur bhi hain
isi roz-o-shab mein ulajh kar na rah ja
k tere zamin-o-makan aur bhi hain
heheheh :p:ROFLMAO::cool:

Reaction score
BIG DAY TOMORROW ... FINGERS CROSSED :D .... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO APPEARED ... INSHALLAH WE'LL SUCCEED
sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hain
abhi ishq k imtihan aur bhi hain
isi roz-o-shab mein ulajh kar na rah ja
k tere zamin-o-makan aur bhi hain
heheheh :p:ROFLMAO::cool:
:LOL: THanks and same to you :D
INSHALLAHHHH!! :cry:

awesome poetry too :')

Reaction score
Reaction score