• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
now i kno u really r weird!!......u hate cricket.....nd u strt pourin down d worst sub of history to sm1 who lives in Antarctica....!!

Ahem Ahem.. Brother, listen up. Urdu is my national language and i respect it more than any other language. What if people find English more impressive, I find English only as a means of delivering my message more appropriately to those who don't know Urdu well as it is losing it's value day by day :|

Reaction score
Ahem Ahem.. Brother, listen up. Urdu is my national language and i respect it more than any other language. What if people find English more impressive, I find English only as a means of delivering my message more appropriately to those who don't know Urdu well as it is losing it's value day by day :|
AWESOME :D

Reaction score

sure.....nuthin less frm a person who iz PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI!!

i m a Pakistani too....nd respect ma language....but i hav my reasons to ,u kno Not lyk it...

btw.....nice speech bro.....u changed ur avatar jst fer dat?? LOL

Reaction score
sure.....nuthin less frm a person who iz PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI!!

i m a Pakistani too....nd respect ma language....but i hav my reasons to ,u kno Not lyk it...

btw.....nice speech bro.....u changed ur avatar jst fer dat?? LOL

I can see a hypocrite among my citizens :p hahahaha.!! No, I like changing them from time to time. :) It's kind of like my passion or hobby you can say.

Reaction score
m i jst found 1 too!:p
nd oh....u mean Zordari's citizens!!

LOL.....jst kiddin man
it iz okay fer u to do tht......i dont think i hav a right to butt in wid dat...

Ermmm.. I actually meant that I love my country not it's leaders. Corrupt leaders to be specific :p.. hehe.!

Well that makes the two of us :D

Reaction score
XtraOrdinary FUTURE PLANNING

Once an oldman
was waiting 4 a train sitting
at a bench.
A young boy
came to him & asked the time.
0ldman refused
to tell the time
Boy insisted
again and again