• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

January 28, 2012 SAT Subject Test results!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
hey im from pakistan too i wanted to ask u that on the test day i presented my national id card instead of the passport(i didn't know it was compulsory) will my scores be cancelled or delayed( i haven't received my scores so far) so im out of this dilemma and start preparing for next sat subject test if score cancellation is my fate
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Nopes, that can't be the reason. The ID or Passport is merely to confirm your identity! They just see your name on the ticket and check ur photo on any official document that matches your name..that's it!
So that isn't the reason why you didn't receive your scores. I'd suggest, you call them or email them to ask what the reason is for the scores being delayed!

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Nopes, that can't be the reason. The ID or Passport is merely to confirm your identity! They just see your name on the ticket and check ur photo on any official document that matches your name..that's it!
So that isn't the reason why you didn't receive your scores. I'd suggest, you call them or email them to ask what the reason is for the scores being delayed!
thanks that's a relief. i have emailed them they say my scores have been delayed because my answer sheet is going through thier exception scoring process now i don't what that is but i hope i get my result because i have burned midnight oil for this test. did you get your result?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
thanks that's a relief. i have emailed them they say my scores have been delayed because my answer sheet is going through thier exception scoring process now i don't what that is but i hope i get my result because i have burned midnight oil for this test. did you get your result?
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
yup i did!

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

they don't let you in if you don't have a passport, you know.they don't accept anything else.

Reaction score
Hi. I got a perfect score appeared in Dec and got 1600 in che nd phy and later in Jan I got 1600 in Math and bio :) I got my result on time.

Reaction score
this tym there was mass cheating in jeddah and egypt due to which the scores were delayed..