• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

January 28, 2012 SAT Subject Test results!

Reaction score
So I have been waiting impatiently for the results and on 16th Feb, I get an email from collegeboard that all the SAT Subject tests are delayed because they want to review them and it will take approximately 3 weeks, now this is huge. Did anyone else here get this email? or does anyone else know anything about it?

Reaction score
It might be due to your location as everyone I know has received the scores.

What were your scores?

I got: Are they good enough for SAT seats for NUST?
Biology M 700
Chemistry 730
physics 750
I got 750, 730 and 680. Bio, Chem, Physics.
For the medical seats, probably. But for the engineering seats, it's pretty good. Though you need to have Maths as well.

Reaction score
That's weird :| I got my results, and so did everyone I appeared with!
i need some help i registered for sat subject test held on jan 28 2012 and for photo id i gave my national id card instead of my passport iwant to know if my scores will be cancelled or delayed please help because i worked very hard for that test. thanks

Reaction score
So I have been waiting impatiently for the results and on 16th Feb, I get an email from collegeboard that all the SAT Subject tests are delayed because they want to review them and it will take approximately 3 weeks, now this is huge. Did anyone else here get this email? or does anyone else know anything about it?

hey...yes im suffering from the same thing...i got the email on feb 15 and its already 3 weeks...i have emailed them numerous times now and they have put me on auto reply now :$ .....i called them too....and the lady said it says approx 3 weeks...it may take more time :/...did u get ur results yet?... i googled this...and the reason i got was that if u repeat a paticular test and u get a higher score from the previous test..then they review it or it could be other reasons too...anyways...best of luck....do u take ALEVELS?

Reaction score
I called them too and got the same reply. This was actually the first time I was giving it, well anyways best of luck to you too and yes I do take A Levels.

Reaction score
I called them too and got the same reply. This was actually the first time I was giving it, well anyways best of luck to you too and yes I do take A Levels.

ahan yeah well then u might have scored good on the first test itself well anyways it got a mail that i will recieve my scores by today....anyways....did u give any papers this jan?

Reaction score
ahan yeah well then u might have scored good on the first test itself well anyways it got a mail that i will recieve my scores by today....anyways....did u give any papers this jan?
haha well if this is the reason for our results to be delayed then i'm quite happy lol.
ehh i didn't understand what you're asking...this jan? a levels are not held in jan, they're in may/june. I'm giving complete A Level for chem, phy and maths this M/J.

Reaction score
haha well if this is the reason for our results to be delayed then i'm quite happy lol.
ehh i didn't understand what you're asking...this jan? a levels are not held in jan, they're in may/june. I'm giving complete A Level for chem, phy and maths this M/J.

hahaha well i hope its the correct reason....im freaking out though..i get my scores today and my A2 results tommorow....:/....im sooo doomeeddd...its the end of the world :p.....anyways yes they are held in may/june and jan/feb...there are always two sessions in an year for any course.......i take edexcel so its jan n maay/june.....if u take cambridge then it would be may/june or probably oct/nov....anyways..best of luck with alevels....beats the crap out of your life....anyways they still havent updated my scores...im going to wait till 4 pm and then khalas...im gonna spam them with mail ....

Reaction score
haha well I didn't know edexcel has sessions in jan/feb. Same for me, spamming them with mail won't really help, you keep getting back automated response I've tried that :p
Spam their wall on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ConnectToCollege
Good luck for both results. :)
yes i know they put me on auto response the 4th time :( ....they do have the jan session.....oh lol i would do that if i had facebook :p....same to you (y) ....A2 is probably gonna kill me :p...oh well :X3: (sorry for the weird emoticons though my cousin seems to want to send them to u :s )

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

oh so you people didn't get your results till now? :( that's sad....

so btw did u end up getting the results on friday, or instead got another mail saying you'll not get your results today?

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

oh so you people didn't get your results till now? :( that's sad....

so btw did u end up getting the results on friday, or instead got another mail saying you'll not get your results today?
what was your result?

Reaction score
what was your result?
hey im from pakistan too i wanted to ask u that on the test day i presented my national id card instead of the passport(i didn't know it was compulsory) will my scores be cancelled or delayed( i haven't received my scores so far) so im out of this dilemma and start preparing for next sat subject test if score cancellation is my fate