• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
and this is the second time you have violated the rules in the same thread.... I'd have to do something if you don't cool down.
Please refrain from loosing your temper...
badrobot14, i am sorry for my behaviour, but i want to know what does this guy mean to say to me when i wanted us to be friends:
no friends . you just called me a lotta things.
btw, i appeared last year :cool:
. Sir sorry again

Reaction score
badrobot14, i am sorry for my behaviour, but i want to know what does this guy mean to say to me when i wanted us to be friends:
. Sir sorry again
Well Suchal Multixhamza01 has a one of the bad nature he does this in every thread ....it's his job to annoy others and he always get rewarded by sins may Allah Grant Him The Right Path (Amen)

Reaction score
Well Suchal Multixhamza01 has a one of the bad nature he does this in every thread ....it's his job to annoy others and he always get rewarded by sins may Allah Grant Him The Right Path (Amen)

Keep me out of this! He abused , I reported , Moderators intervened . Case Closed .

Reaction score
Keep me out of this! He abused , I reported , Moderators intervened . Case Closed .
see this guy everyone, he is now being so innocent like I abused due to any personal hatred. and he reported to moderator like he is very innocent. and u multixamza remember those words, they are not counted in the definition of abusing, in normal language that mean keep silent.

Reaction score
see this guy everyone, he is now being so innocent like I abused due to any personal hatred. and he reported to moderator like he is very innocent. and u multixamza remember those words, they are not counted in the definition of abusing, in normal language that mean keep silent.

It's time for a FacePalm !

Reaction score
nobody is fighting , people just have a tendency to get emotional real quick . No tolerance for humor i guess!
Well,what u call Humor is actually an "Insult" which makes people angry and they start using abusive ...if you control your Humor is the key to Solve the Problem and don't write where it is not of any of your concern.
I Hope You Will Try To Understand And Act Mature

Reaction score
nobody is fighting , people just have a tendency to get emotional real quick . No tolerance for humor i guess!
smart hmmm? now changing a clear insult into humor. sounds impresive but that won't work here. thanks to Allah we all have mind to read and think clearly.
whatever, i want it to end but y u are trying to ignite fire hmm?? don't post anything abt it again... PLEASE!! :) leave this, it was not so big isuue, just stop this now.

Reaction score
Well,what u call Humor is actually an "Insult" which makes people angry and they start using abusive ...if you control your Humor is the key to Solve the Problem and don't write where it is not of any of your concern.
I Hope You Will Try To Understand And Act Mature

Um ... Why would i act mature? Dude, i'm only 16! seriously! This is what teenagers do! If you wanna become Mr. Uncool , fine , but atleast don't ruin the party.

Reaction score
Um ... Why would i act mature? Dude, i'm only 16! seriously! This is what teenagers do! If you wanna become Mr. Uncool , fine , but atleast don't ruin the party.
I'm 14 and i also love to insult others but take the place of the one who is getting insulted will u feel good and btw the thread is locked and i locked ur mouth too in the converstion :LOL:

Reaction score
I'm 14 and i also love to insult others but take the place of the one who is getting insulted will u feel good and btw the thread is locked and i locked ur mouth too in the converstion :LOL:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
STOP IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reaction score
yeah the moderators have been informed that muhammadali233 is acting as a '' back-seat moderator'' and placing imaginary locks!

Reaction score
yeah okay ... done .
But you should show them respect. They so don't like not-fans :p
...And i have a feeling i'll be getting a warning so :whispers: I'm gonna go pack my bags. You should pack your's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.