• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
is it nessary to prepare all mothers of faithful

Moderation edit. They are the wives of Holy Prophet(s). Please write mothers of faithful instead of mothers.

Reaction score
A COMMON MISTAKE - MUST READ

In all the personalities, never prepare or write about their activities after the death of Holy Prophet. We are required to write just in time of HP in paper 1(except the compilation of H.Qur'an). Everyone learns about H.Aisha, what she did after the death of HP. But the question came in paper about what she did in HP's life time. So, all the personalities have very little to remember. The imams are an exception, the first three and last must be prepared for atleast 5 marks but all other must be prepared for 1/2 means no more that 3 lines. For example the question regarding 12 imams would require no more than 3 lines about each to fill the space(now we have less) and get full marks.

Reaction score
First of all i would say to remain on safe side prepair all mothers !

....If u dont...Then.....

prepair all other personalities except mothers.....If question of mothers comes in question no. 4 skip it and answer question no. 5 and 3 as we have to attemp 2 out of 3 questions.......THE ONLY BEST OPTION !!!!!!:)

Reaction score
First of all i will say u to prepare all mothers to remain on safe side......
But if u dont.....THEN FOLLOW THIS........

Prepare all other personalities except mothers....If a question abt mothers comes in question no. 4 then skip that question and answer queston no .5 and 3....

THE ONLY BEST OPTION IF U R NT PREPARING MOTHERS:)

Reaction score
First of all i will say u to prepare all mothers to remain on safe side......
But if u dont.....THEN FOLLOW THIS........

Prepare all other personalities except mothers....If a question abt mothers comes in question no. 4 then skip that question and answer queston no .5 and 3....

THE ONLY BEST OPTION IF U R NT PREPARING MOTHERS:)

Waooo nyc idea Dude.............LIKED IT.......

Reaction score
First of all i would say to remain on safe side prepair all mothers !

....If u dont...Then.....

prepair all other personalities except mothers.....If question of mothers comes in question no. 4 skip it and answer question no. 5 and 3 as we have to attemp 2 out of 3 questions.......THE ONLY BEST OPTION !!!!!!:)
Don;t leave a single topic. for example in 2009 question came "Why did Makkans pursue there muslim[4]" nearly all the candidates understood it as persecute and other something else. Just few of them answered it rightly. Thus, if you don't know meaning of any word of a question, don't attempt it. In that case you have no choice left. The result if loss of 4 or even 10 marks which no one can afford. So I guess best advice would be to prepare all.

Reaction score
Don;t leave a single topic. for example in 2009 question came "Why did Makkans pursue there muslim[4]" nearly all the candidates understood it as persecute and other something else. Just few of them answered it rightly. Thus, if you don't know meaning of any word of a question, don't attempt it. In that case you have no choice left. The result if loss of 4 or even 10 marks which no one can afford. So I guess best advice would be to prepare all.

Fortunate;y , majority of us solve the paper with our eyes open :p So no worries!

Reaction score
I just wanted to guide you, i guess i wasted my time in typing so long and trying to help those people who don't wanted to be guided. Surah bakra says that people like you are like blind and deaf and they could never get guidance. Instead of getting the message behind my post, you started to pick quarrel. This is a forum for those who want to share their thoughts and help others, not for those who want to find mistakes in others' posts and mock others.

Oh yar , eik to log bhi na senti hojatey hain ! :rolleyes:
and stop being so paranoid , nobody is mocking you . Tension hi atni hoti hai tum logon ko!!
Seriously relax

Reaction score
Oh yar , eik to log bhi na senti hojatey hain ! :rolleyes:
and stop being so paranoid , nobody is mocking you . Tension hi atni hoti hai tum logon ko!!
Seriously relax
It is not just me or you, i see many posts in which people mock other on thier childish questions and advices. People like them(and you) are destroying this community. And don't mind whatever i said, i said it in hurry without even thinking what was i typing

Reaction score
It is not just me or you, i see many posts in which people mock other on thier childish questions and advices. People like them(and you) are destroying this community. And don't mind whatever i said, i said it in hurry without even thinking what was i typing

nobody does that , it's just a matter of interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.