• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT QUESTIONS PRACTICE!!

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
@xeshan bro question 4 is like this in thoughts u write hadis about basic beliefs of islam and in actions u write hadis about acts of worship and social acts.....while in legal thinking u write hadis about legal matters....
answer other questions also and can we include some points from legal thinking into this thought and action thing

Reaction score
yes u can include some legal thinking hadis in actions but mostly ur answer will be complete with hadis about acts of worship and social acts..

well ur first question hmmm by associating other beings with God u commit shirk which is the unpardonable sin so we should avoid to do it...and also by commiting shirk the foundation of islam is weakened as foundation is based on shahada which means there is no god but Allah so a muslim should try to avoid associating other beings with God.,..

in question 3 which battle are u talking about??during ali's reign??
and question 2 well u can chek the mark scheme of 09 u will get points to write in this question i will post once i m done with caliphs

Reaction score
Assalamoalikum!Can any help me out.I didn't understand question 16.Please post an answer to this question.Thanks!

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yes u can include some legal thinking hadis in actions but mostly ur answer will be complete with hadis about acts of worship and social acts..

well ur first question hmmm by associating other beings with God u commit shirk which is the unpardonable sin so we should avoid to do it...and also by commiting shirk the foundation of islam is weakened as foundation is based on shahada which means there is no god but Allah so a muslim should try to avoid associating other beings with God.,..

in question 3 which battle are u talking about??during ali's reign??
and question 2 well u can chek the mark scheme of 09 u will get points to write in this question i will post once i m done with caliphs
well after arbitration muslims refused to support ali in his struggle against muawiya remember

Reaction score
This was because many of his soliders were Kharajites and they betrayed him as they did not consider him to be a true Caliph !!

Reaction score
yeah well they were the khajritees they placed their own views and wanted Holy Book Quran to resolve the issue rather than human arbiters based their veiws on quranic injunction of 49:9 which says "There is no arbitration but that of God Alone"...so according to them Ali's position could not be questioned.Ali failed in persuading them to avoid fight and eventually they turned against both muawiya and ali

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
This was because many of his soliders were Kharajites and they betrayed him as they did not consider him to be a true Caliph !!
give atleast 4 points dude would we get 4 on that

Reaction score
Yaar me like salman , Cant get Predestination
Can someone please like write a whole full answer?

Reaction score
thughamza said:
Yaar me like salman , Cant get Predestination
Can someone please like write a whole full answer?
what do you meant by "Yaar me like salman" ?? :p :p
ok on topic the answer has already been provided on the link above given by Angel of Darkness !!

Reaction score
@salman comon bro he meant to say that he is just like u having problems in predestination now dont say u thought of something else about his statement :p

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
@salman comon bro he meant to say that he is just like u having problems in predestination now dont say u thought of something else about his statement :p
yeah well sorry !! :D
Lets get on topic !! any more problem with other questions ?

Reaction score
pls tel me tht wat is d dffrnce b/w d ans of xplaining ahadis in individual n communal life? please sum1 xplain