• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT QUESTIONS PRACTICE!!

Reaction score
please reply
and also tell the difference between hadis in thought and action and hadis in legal thinking

Reaction score
i have 2 questions..
firstly wat wil b d difference b/w hadis teachngs of communal n individual life ? pls describe
secondly wat battles v r to write abt hazrat umars calipate.. d ans wil b very lengthy i guess...
pls help..

Reaction score
i dnt thnk it wud b lengthy if u dedicate a small para 2 each battle.or what u can do is talk abt all da battles in a few lines n explain b.o jasr,qadisiya,nahawand,yarmuk as well as fall of jeruselum...

i hav a q...wat is d answer 2 ds q: ryt a note on h.umer's treatment of non blivrx?im short of points..

Reaction score
these are the battles which i will include if the question comes regarding Umer's expansion of islam

IRAQ CAPMPAIGNS:
battle of marwa(bridge)
battle of buwaib
battle of qadsiya

SYRIAN CAMPAIGNS:
seige of damascus
battle of fihl
a sinlge line explanation regarding brief campaign at hims.
Battle of yarmuk
seige of jerusalem

Then victories in iraq opened gates for persia so BATTLE OF NAHAWAND and after that other provinces like raj,fars e.t.c

Finally conquest of egypt...

i have a perfect answer written which includes all these battles with considerable detail of major battles its not too much lengthy its normal

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
i need the answer to question number 19 plz anyone answer it
well here is my response though I also think it is hard !!
Well in this question write about the hadith of Holy prophet(s) related to Jihad and in the light of hadith explain the importance of Jihad !!

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
is there a question that says HOW QURAN AND SUNNAH USED AS SOURCES OF LEGAL THINKING???if there is a possible one then kindly someone state some hadith which guide about legal thinking

Of course this can come in this paper as well..
The thing which you will do, is briefly describe the two sources, and link them through 1 preferably 2 examples.
For example, You can start off with a good introduction on the position of the Quran in Legal thinking, establishing that its laws and regulations are never questioned, nor contradicted. Then, talk of the holes left for human intellect, owing to the capacity of the Quran. These holes filled by the Holy Prophet's hadith.

Hadith which guide about legal thinking:
1. Quran says: "And they say trade is like usury, but we have permitted trade, and forbidden usury." [2]. The Prophet said: "If it is from hand to hand, there is no harm in it. Otherwise, it is forbidden." Meaning that equal amounts of trade items are allowed.
2. Quran says much about prayer and zakat. The prophet said: "pray as you see me praying", and "No charity tax (Zakat) is due on property mounting to less than five uqayya, no charity tax is due on fewer than 5 camels, and no charity tax is due on lesser than five wasq." 'wasq' and 'uqayya' are measures of weight.

in 2 the hadis you have given is right but the quranic verse should be:
"And be steadfast in prayer, give charity tax, and bow down your heads with those who bow down." [2]

Reaction score
wow u guys have been answering some questions pretty good.
Well got a little help for people who have difficulty in Individual life question on hadith check specimen paper of 09 P2 there ull find this questions asnwer there.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Well got a little help for people who have difficulty in Individual life question on hadith check specimen paper of 09 P2 there ull find this questions asnwer there.
in the question paper or marking scheme ?

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:
in the question paper or marking scheme ?
why dont u reply my questions guys thats not fair

Reaction score
q1 importance of avoiding sin of associating other beings with god
q2 what lesson does the way the umar died tell us
q3 why did muslims withdraw the ali's army
q4 what is the difference bw the hadis in thought,action and hadis in legal thinking

Reaction score
importance of kaaba ihram arafat muzdailifah
and can u please tell what new battles are included in the syllabus

Reaction score
@xeshan bro question 4 is like this in thoughts u write hadis about basic beliefs of islam and in actions u write hadis about acts of worship and social acts.....while in legal thinking u write hadis about legal matters....