• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

INNA ILLAHI WA INNALLHI WA RAJIOON!

Reaction score
560325_401984393186712_305940810_n.jpg

6 Rajab 1433/27 May 2012​
SHOCKING!!​

These are not sacks of rice sacks. These are dead bodies, mostly children, massacred by Bashar's regime yesterday in full view of the world!
The world that continues to remain silent on Syria!
Until when? What more will it take?

Spread this pic for awareness and keep the people of Syria in your duas!!​

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon...May Allah rest their souls in peace and wake the Muslim ummah of the other parts of the world...to fight for the rights of their Muslim brothers in Syria Aameen :cry:

Inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajioon.... :cry:

Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
Jazakallah Khair for the awareness...really made me cry :cry:
May Allah help them :(

Reaction score
ya ALLAH!! inna lillah w inna elaih rajeoon :cry: this is so heartbreaking :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: how could he kill those poor innocent helpless victims in cold blood an sleep at night?!! that soulless inhumane brutal bloody zionist monster!!! he should be locked in a room full of bullet ants and termites with nothing 2 eat except worms and nothing to drink except sewege water!!!!! he should have the slowest and most painful death ever that bloody devil!!!!!
and why r the world leaders so passive??? how could they bear watching this and doing nothing about it??! how could they sleep???? they r all accomplices to this genocide!!!

Reaction score
Abu Jahl was known as the tyrant of his time, and yet rather than cursing him, Prophet always prayed for his guidance.
In the same way; May Allah give guide Bashar-al-Assad to the straight path. Ameen.

Reaction score
Abu Jahl was known as the tyrant of his time, and yet rather than cursing him, Prophet always prayed for his guidance.
In the same way; May Allah give guide Bashar-al-Assad to the straight path. Ameen.

Just dont say that infront of a mother of one of those helpless children!! Prophet Muhammad PBUH was, is and will always be different and special than the rest of mankind. His kindness was, is and will always be one of a kind!!

Reaction score
Inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajii'un :cry:
May Allah grant them heavens in the here after! :cry:

Reaction score
Inna Lillah Was Inna Elaihi Raje'oon!

What did these people do to deserve this? NOTHING! Why are they being attacked? The reason is that the world knows it's a Muslim country and other Muslims are sure as HELL not gonna help them! They can be oppressed the way the Israilis want! And they are right! What are we doing for these helpless people? Someone rises against one European nation the WHOLE NATO stands to fight! And here, on the other hand, no one has the courage to rise! Well, what do you expect considering we have the STUPIDEST leaders alive!

Gilani had an interview with the CNN and the interviewer asked "All the intelligent minds are leaving the country because of the leadership... what have you to say about this?" and Gilanis answer was one of the most pathetic answers in history. He said "So, who is stopping them?"! In other words "Jate hain to jane do... we have enough retards to rule the country!".

If these people are gonna rule a country of 18 cror, how do you expect the others to depend on fellow Muslims?

Moreover, The WorldWide Islamic community is DEAD! (i'm sorry for being harsh but this is the truth). This organization was made to Unite All Muslim states FOR these situations! But the community has had NO activity in the past few years! Instead, a head of the UN (forgot the name but he's not a muslim) is trying to save the Sirians!

Think over how low we have stooped. How varied we have gotten. How our unity is in pieces. How our Eman has diminished!

No offence was meant.
Peace.

Reaction score
Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay,they live, finding their substenance in presence of their Lord.(3:169)
Ina Lila Hay wa ina Alihay Raji'un.
AoA!
It felt too much pain seeing this, and I felt very guilty. The video badrobot14 posted made me cry. What happened to the brotherhood between Muslims? How can we be so dis-united. It kills me to know that at this very moment, I m sitting and doing nothing while my muslim brothers are being slain. Yet All I can do now is pray for all those who are facing this time.
The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection; for God bestows His abundance without measure on whom He will. Verse 2:212
We should wait for Allah's help but I what dismay's me is the fact that no government, specially pakistan's is doing nothing. Pakistan is the 8th Nation to posses the power of nuclear weapons. We should at least raise our voices so that government hears us.