• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

INNA ILLAHI WA INNALLHI WA RAJIOON!

Reaction score
@All Muslim brothers/sisters

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Please, whether you're angry or whatever, do mind the words you speak. You won't be responsible for the cruel/harsh behaviour they've shown, butyou WILL be responsible for the words you use. Kindly avoid the use of bad words..JazakAllahu khairen. [may Allah reward you for that.]

EDIT: Do edit your posts after reading this. JazakAllahu Khairen!

Reaction score
What edit? Isn't he senseless and shameless, he is even denying to give orders to kill!​
I meant that I edited my post.
anyway..i am no one to comment. I don't have time to see that video so I didn't see it.

Reaction score
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
gsh i am soo shocked....hwo can dey be sooo illiterate...
may all of dem enter jannah....AMEEN...!!!!

Reaction score
Assalamaulkum Everyone.....

I am not being a Racist or any other type of stereotypic person, but the thing is that we Muslims, in the present time are not united.....

As our brother badrobot posted the video, the story is real, and very true, but by muslim bro and sis, I live in Saudi Arabia, and have seen more worse things happening over here, which never should have been happening.
Muslims as a whole have started to do things which have made other religions more powerful in unity...
If this thing ever happened in Western countries, aid, finance etc, every type of support was givin to dem, but in Muslims countries....even in Syria, the bomb blasts r done bu the MUSLIMES!!....that happens when the fear of Allah disaaperars from our hearts..

I can say no more, Just Pray people

Jazakallah

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

Syria Appeal

Ummah Welfare Trust is working inside the country, providing dry food rations to widowed and orphaned families. The charity is also working on the border with Jordan, providing relief to refugee families fleeing the oppression.
Ummah Welfare Trust urges its donors to give generously for our brothers and sisters in the blessed land of Sham. As Muslims, the current situation obligates us to respond.

http://uwt.org/site/appeal.asp?id=693

Reaction score
La hawla wala goata ila be allah :cry: I dont just fell bad for them..they are surely in a better place right now..i fell bad for us..We ill be asked what did we did to help these people..I hope allah forgives us for letting them down :(...Guys make duaa for them and also ask allah to aid them and to support al Jaysh al hur in all ur prayers and especially directly after the salah..
Hasbe allaho wa neema al wakeel..Hasbe allaho wa neema al wakeel :''( :cry: :cry: :cry: