• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

INFO on Phy Prctical 31?

Reaction score
oh lol...a brain freeze it was...sorry...specially after going through FIVE variants of last year's paper.
so NO pendulum thing han?

Reaction score
Yo lisn up people, i got da confirmd news tht there is a rheostat. but rheostatx are nt good... i hate them

And 'otaiba13' u seem lyk a big nerd tryin to b cool...
well go home and study... tht is ur life.

Reaction score
then BookGeekCoolboyz i suggest u get of this forum and stop wasting ur time with these educational talks
since u dont even care that u pass or fail in ur xam y dont u leave those who do care in peace!!!

Reaction score
take a dictionary and check the spelling of pieces
meet me in person then well see whos left in PIECES!!!

Reaction score
You wanna meat?
When nd wear?
I'll b waitin... with ma croonies...
I WANT to meat with uu!!!!
I reelly doo!
I just wish that u lived in jeddah saodi arab, i wntd 2 meat u!!!!

Reaction score
BookGeekCoolboyz said:
You wanna meat?
When nd wear?
I'll b waitin... with ma croonies...
I WANT to meat with uu!!!!
I reelly doo!
I just wish that u lived in jeddah saodi arab, i wntd 2 meat u!!!!

Where*
waiting*
meet*
really*
Saudi*
wanted* and Meet*

the effect of hating educated people can be seen pretty much from your post and at least learn to spell the name of the country you are living in.
BTW I am a Saudi-Pakistani, Get a Life and stop interrupting a creative discussion, the forum was and will be a lot better place without your presence.

@topic

Well I think they will be asking us to get the diameter of the cylinder using vernier calliper and then the same thing using string and then state why they are different and maybe osscilations thing with cylinders?

Reaction score
@BookGeekCoolboyz
Dude ! Just control your tongue and be in your socks :)
Without any justification you are insulting everyone on this forum by stating that "STUDIES ARE FOR LOSERS" eh ?
Well, then I guess that you should just quit studying right now and start working at a garage or something,..
You have chances of being called a winner then ..

Reaction score
On man! making cylinders!? and a rheostat!?? hopefully the cylinder question is something to do with oscillations! but i'm guessing i'll probably have to ask for help in setting up the rheostat section of the circuit! :(
Is that taken as minor or major help??

Reaction score
Yess!!! it was a good paper!! Thankfully, the rheostat had only 2 inputs and the paper told us exactly what we had to do!