• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important Announcement: Rescheduling of CIE Exams

Reaction score
I asked CIE and this is wat the they told me.............No reason for why we have to reappear

Well this news has made me really mad and I don't get mad!...If there is no reason than why are we giving it!:eek: I gave all 8 subjects this session and thought my torture was finally over not to mention I had to give 2 papers a day because of Islamiyat and Pak.stds and now I find out that all that has gone to waste because of no reason at all! I mean if papers were leaked then fine I would bear this situation but if there is no reason then why are we suffering:mad:

Reaction score
Well this news has made me really mad and I don't get mad!...If there is no reason than why are we giving it!:eek: I gave all 8 subjects this session and thought my torture was finally over not to mention I had to give 2 papers a day because of Islamiyat and Pak.stds and now I find out that all that has gone to waste because of no reason at all! I mean if papers were leaked then fine I would bear this situation but if there is no reason then why are we suffering:mad:

I know right! Same with me :/