• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important Announcement: Rescheduling of CIE Exams

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
This is a very important announcement and this is NOT FAKE! The British Council and Cambridge International Examinations have announced that the following Examination Papers:
11.Olevel Pakistan Studies (2059)
2.OLevel Islamiyat (2058)
3.IGCSE Pakistan Studies (0448)
4.IGCSE Islamiyat (0493)

MUST BE RETAKEN BY THE CANDIDATES

Why is this happening?
The integrity of the examination papers has been compromised and so they must be retaken by all candidates who appeared for it in Pakistan

The new schedule is available here:
http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-news-whats-new-happening.htm

UPDATE (6 Jun 2013)
New FAQ's and latest information about venues has been posted at the following URL:
http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-news-whats-new-happening.htm

Reaction score
Well guys, what has happened can't be taken back now. Devastating decision. I feel sorry for all of you to have to work so hard again.
I'd say that just go back to the drawing board and study and revise now. It's the only thing that can be done now.
Wish you all best of luck!

Reaction score
this is so unfair wid students like me....
where in pakistan the ppr was leaked...?????????
it shud be taken only in those centres ...:(
dis was first time i took CIE's and thier impression is simply ruined.....y in the world they godidnot got hold of leakers before our pprz????????????

Reaction score
this is so unfair wid students like me....
where in pakistan the ppr was leaked...?????????
it shud be taken only in those centres ...:(
dis was first time i took CIE's and thier impression is simply ruined.....y in the world they got hold of leakers before our pprz????????????

It's bizarre actually. From what I've heard, some centers are not even like others, there is open-hand cheating and unfair play. Now, that should prevent CIE from taking papers in Pakistan at all!
Just forget about it now, imagine it starting all over again (I know it's hard to do so).

Reaction score
It's bizarre actually. From what I've heard, some centers are not even like others, there is open-hand cheating and unfair play. Now, that should prevent CIE from taking papers in Pakistan at all!
Just forget about it now, imagine it starting all over again (I know it's hard to do so).

shuddering at the thought of retake. Thanks god I took papers last year. :)

Reaction score
Management at its worst. I feel sorry for all you 10th graders.

Thread made sticky.
There are some 11th graders giving the paper as well you know, right at the moment they were finished with their O levels, this came up. You should feel more sorry for them

Reaction score
I am an 11th grader....I am appearing for all 8 subjects together and I had 16 papers altogether! I have an exam on the 11th and 12th (accounts p1 and eco p2)...now with this...I have exams on 13th and 14th as well...I am missing my czn's wedding and IT SUCKS! SRSLY! :'(

Reaction score
And the interesting thing is that, these papers were leaked in Sirilanka and Malaysia
The question is that why do ONLY pak students have to face this?