• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IM GONNA FAIL MY MATH!!!!!

Reaction score
WOW here Im looking for inspiration motivation, AND FRIGGIN HELP. And you're like Im gonna fail. Btw, bro? Im sis idiot! Well, is time over yet? You mean I cant do math now!???????? I cant do practice now? I still have time till MJ . Dont you guys think? :/

mahnoor u luk pretty motivated urself... :) u shudnt let anything let u down! there is ALWAYS hope till the last minute... Miracles happen! but not if u sit around waiting 4 them.. i suggest u log off nd practice cuz dats the only answer to everything in math!! gud luck!! :)

Reaction score
AlrighT! Thanks guys! yeah Im starting to practice it more often now. I mean NOT too much but Im trying to face it... Doing pastpapers is fine right? I mean a little bit of one topic a day? Cause I can't study math too much . :( I mean I did atleast Five vectors paper 2 questions today. But Im deciding to give it atleast an hour everyday even though I have to study for the others too, even though I cant study math everyday but is practicing math after a day or two for an hour is Fine?? o_O

Reaction score
Maths is easy.
You can easily get better.

Things you'll need --> A pen, A notebook, Maths Key Points book, Topical Past papers, Time, Practice.

Maths is not at all tough. If you panic, you'll end up hating it more. You need to face this situation in a calm way, and improve. The Maths Keypoints book has all the concepts and solved questions that you can read, before moving onto solving the questions. The thing in maths is, that before you start solving all that ''Loci crap'' you need to have understanding of the topic. Complete understanding. Without the required understanding, you'll not be able to solve the question, you won't be able to even understand the question, and you will end up hating maths even more. So, to develop that understanding, you need a teacher to give you a lecture about the topic, and then you need to revise that lecture from the Keypoints, which are like notes, fully according to the syllabus.
After that, you move to the PRACTICE part. This is important.
You just open the past paper questions, and solve them.. and if you are not able to solve a specific question, look at the solution.
Then, before the exam, you revise the topics from Keypoints in order to refresh the concepts, then solve the past paper questions.
And oh, remember to move Topic by topic. Understand a topic first, then practice the questions of that topic.
That's how you will improve, that's how you will get A*.

And as far as that FIVE subjects thing is concerned, if you consider yourself weak in maths, then give it more time, everyday.
I have to appear for 13 subjects in May-June 2014. It's not about the number of subjects you have to study.
The thing is to manage time, and to not panic. Have confidence in yourself.

Goodluck!

Keypoints are useless. The essential requirement is a good teacher and mastered concepts.
Keypoints can be used any time before the last three months of the examination.