• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IM GONNA FAIL MY MATH!!!!!

Reaction score
Im soooo bad in math!!! I dont understand the loci crap! About the 90 angle wala circle and the shading wala! I got probs in word probs! OH GOD! IM sooo doomed! I think Im gonna fail! ALlah na kare and My aim is for a FRIGGIN A*!!!!!!!!!!! :''''(

Reaction score
the shading wala part is quite easy and for the 90 angle i'll be studying it on monday, so i'll tell you on monday
what problem do you face in shading???

Reaction score
Im soooo bad in math!!! I dont understand the loci crap! About the 90 angle wala circle and the shading wala! I got probs in word probs! OH GOD! IM sooo doomed! I think Im gonna fail! ALlah na kare and My aim is for a FRIGGIN A*!!!!!!!!!!! :''''(

Have you gone through the past papers and have you practised the chapters that trouble you ? You have to realize that everyone faces difficulties and the only way to overcome these is to practice your heart out. If you can do this, you cannot fail.

Reaction score
Get a classified and practice the topics that ur weak in and of course pray to Allah that may He help you....its really all about practice if you dont understand a question or have trouble with it just circle it and later ask your teacher , but dnt stop practicing . Practice makes perfect !!

Reaction score
Oh thank you so much. Im giving my papers in MJ 2014 Inshaa Allah! Right now i realised that ive done my loci questions from pastpapers easily, and I guess theyre right! well some of them are wrong. But the thing is I cant practice math everyday! I dont know how to manage with FIVE subjects! I cant practice math everyday!:/

Reaction score
Oh thank you so much. Im giving my papers in MJ 2014 Inshaa Allah! Right now i realised that ive done my loci questions from pastpapers easily, and I guess theyre right! well some of them are wrong. But the thing is I cant practice math everyday! I dont know how to manage with FIVE subjects! I cant practice math everyday!:/

You are having difficulty in managing five subjects.:eek: o_O :confused:
I have to manage seven subjects which includes Add.Maths too

Reaction score

Just try to take out an hour for mathematics. If that is not possible practice maths for just 45 minutes each day and after every week increase your time for maths by 5 minutes

Reaction score
Mate, you're definitely gonna fail now bro. You got no practise & math is a skill you acquire through training, you're going down mate :(

Reaction score
Math is practice. That's what I have learnt.
I wasn't that good at math either. The ONLY subject I disliked. And the ONLY subject I couldn't do well in. But I have improved over time. And that's because I practiced math. Tried to identify the problems, and solved them. Guess? There is a significant improvement. Try to identity the areas you lack in. And trust me on this, you WILL improve.

Good luck. (Y)

Reaction score
Mate, you're definitely gonna fail now bro. You got no practise & math is a skill you acquire through training, you're going down mate :(

WOW here Im looking for inspiration motivation, AND FRIGGIN HELP. And you're like Im gonna fail. Btw, bro? Im sis idiot! Well, is time over yet? You mean I cant do math now!???????? I cant do practice now? I still have time till MJ . Dont you guys think? :/

Reaction score
WOW here Im looking for inspiration motivation, AND FRIGGIN HELP. And you're like Im gonna fail. Btw, bro? Im sis idiot! Well, is time over yet? You mean I cant do math now!???????? I cant do practice now? I still have time till MJ . Dont you guys think? :/
Hi, are doing IGCSE Maths or O level or A level maths.

Reaction score

Maths is easy.
You can easily get better.

Things you'll need --> A pen, A notebook, Maths Key Points book, Topical Past papers, Time, Practice.

Maths is not at all tough. If you panic, you'll end up hating it more. You need to face this situation in a calm way, and improve. The Maths Keypoints book has all the concepts and solved questions that you can read, before moving onto solving the questions. The thing in maths is, that before you start solving all that ''Loci crap'' you need to have understanding of the topic. Complete understanding. Without the required understanding, you'll not be able to solve the question, you won't be able to even understand the question, and you will end up hating maths even more. So, to develop that understanding, you need a teacher to give you a lecture about the topic, and then you need to revise that lecture from the Keypoints, which are like notes, fully according to the syllabus.
After that, you move to the PRACTICE part. This is important.
You just open the past paper questions, and solve them.. and if you are not able to solve a specific question, look at the solution.
Then, before the exam, you revise the topics from Keypoints in order to refresh the concepts, then solve the past paper questions.
And oh, remember to move Topic by topic. Understand a topic first, then practice the questions of that topic.
That's how you will improve, that's how you will get A*.

And as far as that FIVE subjects thing is concerned, if you consider yourself weak in maths, then give it more time, everyday.
I have to appear for 13 subjects in May-June 2014. It's not about the number of subjects you have to study.
The thing is to manage time, and to not panic. Have confidence in yourself.

Goodluck!