• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE May/June 2016

Reaction score
but i appeared for some subjects last session and never got any payment confirmation

i am doing all my exams through school

Reaction score
Reaction score
it is really hard to stop myself from wasting time

see like I am doing physics past papers and doing this at the same time
Hahaha...same like me
I had been solving my Chemistry paper like three hours ago and i got off for a break and now still haven't gone back :p
but yesterday, I studied a lot solved 3 papers, revised a whole chemistry topic, so it compensates. I waste time when I don't have set myself goals like I didn't do today but I'll be making my whole day schedule, crammed in with papers for tomorrow before I go to sleep, you know you have to make up your mind beforehand, that helps, especially for the next day. and then turn off all your social medias which might really be hard for some people :D but self control is the first thing if you really want to do something

Reaction score
Hello everybody ... looking for the english oral topics ... anyone who has them please post ....