• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE May/June 2016

Reaction score
Can someone please explain me the following objective of the Physics Syllabus of 2016 :
# Topic : Properties of waves

objective: Describe how wavelength affects diffraction at an edge

I can't find anything related to this in any of my physics textbooks

I will by tom :)

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for Speaking Topics for 2016 for Riyadh, KSA.
Here's my guess on the bullet points for TV Violence:
  • How do you feel when you watch something violent on TV
  • How do other people you know react to violence shown on TV
  • What are the negative aspects of broadcasting violence on the TV
  • Should TV Violence be totally banned or should there be restrictions on the amount of violence that maybe safe?
  • What role can governments play in controlling what is shown on TV?
Please post topics as you find out and I can add questions for you all to practice.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a mark scheme for 1997 May June O level math paper. ( Syllabus D. 4004/1, 4024/1)

Reaction score
Humor------ Food -------Neighbors----- Dreams ------Meeting new people----- Hobbies -----Uniform----- Making things------- Speed -----Heat---hospitality

i also have the points but i cant post it here who want it message me there https://web.facebook.com/ahmed.magdy.79069

If you really want to help then you should post the points here. You don't need facebook to do that.

Reaction score
this refers to simple diffraction through a gap.
When the wavelength (distance between two wavefronts)is greater then the aperture (gap between the barriers) then the wave will not pass through the gap.
When the wavelength is smaller then the aperture then there is little diffraction (only at the edges).
When the wavelentgh is the same size as the aperture then there is maximum diffraction.

Check this link.The pic will surely clearify your ideas.

http://www.schoolphysics.co.uk/age14-16/Wave properties/text/Diffraction_/images/1.png

Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
you guys i still dont have my statement of entry
how will i know when is my oral exam
i am really stressseeeed
please HELP