• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Maths Paper 42

Reaction score
aha i sat in 2012 and got A* - was sure about full marks there - I really dunno but I thought maths P4 from 2011 got easy...I wanna c the paper when it ll be out....when it ll be btw?

Reaction score
it was the shittiest paper i have ever seen. I probably lost 10 to 15 marks :p, but the last one i guessed and got it correct but the question about the swimming pool and radius, that was the real shit!

Reaction score
it was the shittiest paper i have ever seen. I probably lost 10 to 15 marks :p, but the last one i guessed and got it correct but the question about the swimming pool and radius, that was the real shit!
Seriously tht question especialy part c was shit..nd it was for 5 marks...hope the curve wud b low

Reaction score
well p2 was easy ... hope dat p4 won't be hard :( ..
well this is a msg fo evry1 ..
hello evry1! cn any1 plz give a helpfull advice on math p4...hw to ace dem easily? any gud tip to get good on questions like 4rm mensurations :? :(
ppr 4 was hard. every1 sayin but for me it wa sok. when is your exam?

Reaction score
It was actually quite okay.. I don't know about the other variants but 43 was pretty easy except for the last question

Reaction score
Seriously tht question especialy part c was shit..nd it was for 5 marks...hope the curve wud b low
Most probably the curve would be low cuz i heard also from my friends in other schools that it was difficult, so yeah, and did u do it in saudi arabia?