• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ENGLISH ORAL 2015

Reaction score
don't worry! My teacher said that you have to be relaxed! In the first part the most possible question is to ask you to tell her/him some things about yourself.. like an introduction... what your plans are for the future.. your hobbies.. etc.. About the topics now... well all we know for sure is emotions, product development, customer satisfaction and cheating... that's all :(

Reaction score
no unfortunately not.. If you search on the internet esl questions and the topics mentioned then you will find possible questions :)

Reaction score
Really! And how was it in general? Was it like scary or something. IDK.... am just so stressed. did you find out any other topics??
it wasnt scary i was just so nervous and i couldnt talk for long period i had no idea what to say , the examier wa friendly and she was smiley , there is a topic about i dont something like different days in the year or something like that and studying aboard
good luck tho ;)

Reaction score
it wasnt scary i was just so nervous and i couldnt talk for long period i had no idea what to say , the examier wa friendly and she was smiley , there is a topic about i dont something like different days in the year or something like that and studying aboard
good luck tho ;)
That's good to hear!!! When you say "different days in the year" do you mean seasons or different celebrations throughout the year?
If you hear anything else about the topic pls let us know. Mine is on Saturday and I am really nervous :(

Reaction score
That's good to hear!!! When you say "different days in the year" do you mean seasons or different celebrations throughout the year?
If you hear anything else about the topic pls let us know. Mine is on Saturday and I am really nervous :(
idk my friend is the one who got the topic , she said it was so easy but she doesnt remember it that well , and dont be nervous its the examiner's job yo calm you down they like joke with with and smile they will make you comfortable , just make sure no to stutter alot because it would me you nervous and u would stop in the middle , also take a bottle of water with you so u would calm down , good luck and enter the exam confidently dont worry the time passes so fast and have faith in god ;)(y)

Reaction score
Hi!!!! Has any one got the speaking topics ...I have the exam tomorrow....I would appreciate it if you could post some topics please....thaaaaaanks

Reaction score
I did my exam yesterday, it went pretty well, although I was really nervous on the first task(the warm up). But as we started the topic it went really well. I got a topic about real and virtual friends
Can you tell us the bullet points of "real and virtual friends"? Thank you :)

Reaction score
cheating,study abroad (challenges etc), english language, times of the year (final question is about global warming)