• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ENGLISH ORAL 2015

Reaction score
does anybody have the bullet points of the Cheating topic ??? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

Reaction score
does anybody have the bullet points of the Cheating topic ??? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
they will ask u like
*how can you stop others from cheating*
*what would you do if you see someone cheating*
*and if you tell to teacher or boss that he cheated and then he got mean to you later what would you say*
*tell cheating ways (say cheating ways like hidding writing answers on paper and hidding undertable cheating from mobile etc)
these question were asked for me he asked from his own and maybe it will be different for you but you might get idea from this one waiting for your replys
hope it help you guys [good luck] ;)

Reaction score
My school teacher said that Cheating is not an oral topic :O
it is there i got this topic and there was 1 more student he also got same ask ur teacher how can u say that cheating topic is not there when a boy posted on xtremepaper site i bit she/he dont know anytopics

Reaction score
they will ask u like
*how can you stop others from cheating*
*what would you do if you see someone cheating*
*and if you tell to teacher or boss that he cheated and then he got mean to you later what would you say*
*tell cheating ways (say cheating ways like hidding writing answers on paper and hidding undertable cheating from mobile etc)
these question were asked for me he asked from his own and maybe it will be different for you but you might get idea from this one waiting for your replys
hope it help you guys [good luck] ;)
when is ur paper 2 exam tho

Reaction score
Good luck to all of you guys!!! Mine is on the 24th... Pls post the topics! I really need them :(