• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Chemistry Revision Guide | According to syllabus

Reaction score
You've saved people from getting Cs and Ds.. and you want those grades to come to you >__>?
-Misunderstanding-
Too sleepy for this world.
Good night XPF
Wish you all a very good luck for P6 Physics
May god rain A*s on ya'll

Reaction score
actually this doesn't have any proper formula...in the chemistry 'revision guide' also it is mentioned that it is better to draw the molecular formula rather than using a formula...

OR another solution, as mentioned by wooowooowoo that learn it for methane, and for others 'subtract' one 'carbon' atom...for instance...if it is butane...you will take the n as 3 NOT 4...hope you get what i am trying to say?

Thank youuu :D I'll have to do it the long way then :)

Reaction score
actually this doesn't have any proper formula...in the chemistry 'revision guide' also it is mentioned that it is better to draw the molecular formula rather than using a formula...

OR another solution, as mentioned by wooowooowoo that learn it for methane, and for others 'subtract' one 'carbon' atom...for instance...if it is butane...you will take the n as 3 NOT 4...hope you get what i am trying to say?
sorry..it's structural formula, not molecular formula...
better to draw the structural formula rather than*
Thank youuu :D I'll have to do it the long way then :)
your welcome :)

Reaction score
And as our attention fully turns to Chemistry now, i feel as though i need to repeat myself.

You little beauty :cool:

Reaction score
Yup, did you? Easy. Great work btw on this chem thing!
Again credit to @Pingu (@wooowooowoo) :D But thanks
Nah I'm variant 1, I have my exam in four hours XD Pray for meh! Shouldn't have a problem, inshallah you did well (and all the others who took the exam already)

Reaction score
anyone do the physics practical 52? so freaking lengthy and our school is just stupid. my glass slab was not shaped exactly like a rectangle it was tilting at one edge so i got my refractive indexes different and they didnt even setup the force experiment at the start. im sure no one loses more than 5 marks in these practicals but i know im gonna lose atleast 10 :(

Reaction score
anyone do the physics practical 52? so freaking lengthy and our school is just stupid. my glass slab was not shaped exactly like a rectangle it was tilting at one edge so i got my refractive indexes different and they didnt even setup the force experiment at the start. im sure no one loses more than 5 marks in these practicals but i know im gonna lose atleast 10 :(
How did you do in paper 1/3?
Shouldn't worry too much, 10 marks in paper 5 ( if it's out of 40) is only 5% of total grade, and last year p3 was easier than this but grade threshold was 70-75%(EDIT: For an A* that is) so don't worry!