• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Chemistry Revision Guide | According to syllabus

Reaction score
i owe you big time dude im just gonna learn from this ****the textbook! wait....is that a good idea? :p
LOL, I like the usage of words.
Yeah sure, the notes are more like a shortened version of the textbook. I'm myself gonna learn from that (Or have I learned already?)

Reaction score
LOL, I like the usage of words.
Yeah sure, the notes are more like a shortened version of the textbook. I'm myself gonna learn from that (Or have I learned already?)
you have no idea how much this has helped me....im actually kind of shocked about how much i couldnt understand when i read the textbook....this is clearing everything up for me and now it seems easier!

Reaction score
IGCSE Chemistry Revision Guide - Compiled According to syllabus.
It's complete, it will be completed in a day or two. 100% COMPLETED!

It contains information from many different sources such as
  • Xtremepapers revision guide
  • IGCSE Chemistry textbook
  • Wikipedia
  • Google images
  • WooWooWoo's brain
  • CIE Syllabus
  • ThatReallyReallyWeirdDude
So far - 97 pages (27,500+ words)

If you have any suggestions and(or) you encounter any flaw in the file - please post here

Uhm i was reading thru it and where the part of Alcohols in organic chemistry the file show the general formula for the alcohol is CnH2nOH im just wondering if it's right bcuz they dont match with the structural formula's?
(no offence wat so ever... just want to be sure) Thanks :)

Reaction score
And can somebody please explain condensational polymerisation i didnt really understand :)........... thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
Uhm i was reading thru it and where the part of Alcohols in organic chemistry the file show the general formula for the alcohol is CnH2nOH im just wondering if it's right bcuz they dont match with the structural formula's?
(no offence wat so ever... just want to be sure) Thanks :)
CnH2n-1

Thanks for pointing it out

Reaction score
And can somebody please explain condensational polymerisation i didnt really understand :)........... thank you in advance :)
Condensation polymerisation is the process when two monomers join together to form a polymer but while joining up, the group of HCl/H2O is removed.
Check page 95 for the image