• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Accounting 0452

Reaction score
never give up hope man.....

remember....there are many people who screwed up paper 1.....so the GT will be a bit lower than usual....and also that, in paper 1.....all the hard questions came so paper 2 may be easier....

therefore.....never give away all your hope.....INSHALLAH ALLAH will give us an A* :)

if u see in paper 1 none of the hard topics came.
all the topics were easy but they turned them into hard questions.

Reaction score
if u see in paper 1 none of the hard topics came.
all the topics were easy but they turned them into hard questions.

but as u said before....not manafacturing accounts on paper 1....that and also that i never anticipated a limited company profit and loss appropriation account as well.....so it was a bit shocking and all.....

though i do have a question..... if a topic has come in paper 1.....does it guarantee it from NOT coming in paper 2??

Thanks in advance! :)

Reaction score
If u
r talking abt profit first check the date mentioned it is 31 Dec 2012 so the closing inventory of 2012 will become the opening inventory of the next year which will increase the cost of goods sold and understate the profit

Reaction score
If u
r talking abt profit first check the date mentioned it is 31 Dec 2012 so the closing inventory of 2012 will become the opening inventory of the next year which will increase the cost of goods sold and understate the profit
Yea I meant the profit
Thanks alot

Reaction score
I have got a question... May l June 2011 paper 2 variant 1 Q4
it's asked to prepare a receipt and payment account for the year ended 28 Feb 2011....
in the mark scheme subscriptions paid in 2012 have been added although it stated in the question year ended 28 Feb 2011....
Any idea why the value was included o_O

Reaction score
I have got a question... May l June 2011 paper 2 variant 1 Q4
it's asked to prepare a receipt and payment account for the year ended 28 Feb 2011....
in the mark scheme subscriptions paid in 2012 have been added although it stated in the question year ended 28 Feb 2011....
Any idea why the value was included o_O
Read the question properly the information is provided on 28 feb 2011 so it means all the amounts are paid in the current financial year and will be included in the receipts and payments account

Reaction score
Read the question properly the information is provided on 28 feb 2011 so it means all the amounts are paid in the current financial year and will be included in the receipts and payments account

it,s okay fine thanks alot I finally got it :D