• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Accounting 0452

Reaction score
So im guessing totally we are allowed to lose 40 marks?! Well im losing around 20 marks in paper 1 (i think) n paper 2 is much harder... Sooo guess there is no hope for my A* :cry:

never give up hope man.....

remember....there are many people who screwed up paper 1.....so the GT will be a bit lower than usual....and also that, in paper 1.....all the hard questions came so paper 2 may be easier....

therefore.....never give away all your hope.....INSHALLAH ALLAH will give us an A* :)

Reaction score
never give up hope man.....

remember....there are many people who screwed up paper 1.....so the GT will be a bit lower than usual....and also that, in paper 1.....all the hard questions came so paper 2 may be easier....

therefore.....never give away all your hope.....INSHALLAH ALLAH will give us an A* :)

TOTALY AGREED(y) just do ur best and leave the rest 2 allah!

Reaction score
what
i went completely blank on the format at the wrong time :(
format??? guys, i am sure i'm losing about 12-15 marks in P11, AND IT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE I PRACTISED SOOOOOO HAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDDD!
clear.png
:cry::(:oops:

Reaction score
what
format??? guys, i am sure i'm losing about 12-15 marks in P11, AND IT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE I PRACTISED SOOOOOO HAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDDD!
clear.png
:cry::(:oops:
Hey! I did variant 11 too, found it pretty straightforward :p did you put the $200 of prepaid insurance on the statement of affairs?

Reaction score
what did u ppl get for the bad debts, discount received and disposal ?
was it sth lyk ? :
bad debts = 300
d.r = 400
disposal 3000 ?? :p